Westfield, IN
    Capture_zps239af6fc.jpg

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    You have a trap smart raccoon. Set a mouse trap in the cage trap, when it goes off it will startle the raccoon making it move enough to set the cage trap off. Leave the raccoon in the trap for at least 24 hours next to where it is entering your crawlspace as it's probably a female with young already. They will crawl away from where they are back to mom and you can collect them all, otherwise you will have several dead young raccoons stinking up the house later.

This is brilliant!!

Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Vasquez: All right, we got seven canisters of CN-20. I say we roll them in there and nerve gas the whole f*****g nest.
    Hicks: That's worth a try, but we don't know if it's gonna affect them.
    Hudson
    : Let's just bug out and call it even, man! What are we even talking about this for?
    Ripley
    : I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    Hudson: F***in' Eh!
    Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
    Ripley
    : They can bill me.
    Burke: Okay. This is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with, and I don't think you or I or anybody has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.
    Ripley
    : Wrong!
    Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.
    Hudson
    : Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events; but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
    Burke
    : Look, I'm not blind to what's going on; but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.
    Ripley
    : Well, I believe Corporal Hicks has authority here.
    Burke
    : Corporal Hicks has...?
    Ripley: This operation is under military jurisdiction, and Hicks is next in chain of command. Am I right, Corporal?
    Hicks: Yeah... yeah, that's right.
    Burke
    : Yeah... look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation. He can't make that kind of decision. He's just a grunt! Uh, no offense
    Hicks: None taken. Ferro, do you copy?
    Ferro
    : Standing by.
    Hicks
    : Prep for dust-off. We're going to need immediate evac.
    Ferro
    : Roger. We're on our way.
    Hicks
    : All right. We take off. Nuke the site from orbit. [glances at Ripley in agreement] It's the only way to be sure.
    Aliens 2

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I got one last night out at my house. He was hanging out by the barn and getting ready to go under. But, I may have started a war. I think his buddies came back and ripped out my bird feeder last night. I feel like this is going to be a long and bloody battle.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I had two in combat on my porch at 2 am a week ago. So far they haven't jacked with anything (just a standoff over catfood).
    They wake me up again and I'll put a Magnus Stinger through one.
    The ol' lady said one is HUGE. There is a smaller one that lives at my neighbors (hollow tree). He's been nothing but cool the last couple of yrs.
    Dunno where Boss Hog came from.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I got one last night out at my house. He was hanging out by the barn and getting ready to go under. But, I may have started a war. I think his buddies came back and ripped out my bird feeder last night. I feel like this is going to be a long and bloody battle.

It's been 3 days with coyote **** and electronic noise making thingy without a peep coming from below. I think he's gone. Wish you success HS in your war.

Top Bottom