Cop goes to class in uniform, Prof calls the Police....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thenwhen the next cop gets there he freaks out and calls the cops again. This is some never ending Silly cycle here

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    What the heck is wrong with people? Who calls the cops on the cops? This country is getting really stupid. Idiocracy no doubt.

Only if they are breaking the law, just like I would anyone else.

Can we call the cops on the professor if we do not like what they are teaching? Fair is fair.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wow our country gets worse every day
    It would seem that way, but, you know, all throughout history societies have been full of things that, looking back on them, seem ridiculous. Who knows, maybe in 2116 someone will be reading a story about how, once upon a time, some dickhead professor called the cops on a cop because he was dressed like a cop. Hopefully, someday soon, people in our society will be afraid to shoot off their fool mouths for fear of sounding like a drooling moron, there's just no shame anymore.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Can an officer borrow a drug sniffing dog!?

Now, if he were to bring that to class, that would give them something to be scared of. :D

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    When tyrannies take over a country, historically one of the first things they do is round up the educators and send them away for 're-education'. That would not even be necessary here.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think the uniform is not what scared people, the fact that he had a gun in the class room is what scared people.

[FONT=&quot]He says that a “fellow classmate complained to the professor of their uncomfortableness of having an armed police officer in the class”[/FONT]

Of course calling more armed cops in uniform because you're scared one of armed cop in uniform is stupid. :rolleyes:

Also is it common for cops to be wearing their uniform when off duty? :dunno:

Spencir

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Also is it common for cops to be wearing their uniform when off duty? :dunno:

Several officers I go to school with will wear their uniforms to class sometimes. They usually came right from work, or are going straight to work after.

I wear my uniform to class sometimes when I have to go right to work as well, but I take my duty belt off and wear a jacket so people can't tell.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's apparently what he was wearing.

15492188_10102122981151008_3113577035127017383_n.jpg

Some people, in the Facebook comments, are saying he should have just left his gun in the car while in the class.That he was intimidating the class by being armed. :rolleyes:

Not sure what gun he had, probably one of those evil looking black Glocks often used by SWAT people ... :nailbite:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Several officers I go to school with will wear their uniforms to class sometimes. They usually came right from work, or are going straight to work after.

I wear my uniform to class sometimes when I have to go right to work as well, but I take my duty belt off and wear a jacket so people can't tell.

It's what I thought, that they might not have time to change after or before.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's apparently what he was wearing.

15492188_10102122981151008_3113577035127017383_n.jpg

Some people, in the Facebook comments, are saying he should have just left his gun in the car while in the class.That he was intimidating the class by being armed. :rolleyes:

Not sure what gun he had, probably one of those evil looking black Glocks often used by SWAT people ... :nailbite:
    i love cops that wear flight suits. Better than camo.

With all the **** going on by coward ****tards they could be glad a
    cop is in their class. Probably the safest class on their campus. And while I don't rely on the police to protect me and my family nor should anyone else. The more good guys with guns when the shtf the better, cops included.
    also a lot of cowards pick targets they know are weak. So swing a cop in uniform could prevent an attack

Top Bottom