• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Reprehensible behavior of course, and he should certainly be locked up, but are we really advocating violence, torture, and murder against a human being for what he did to a dog?

IBTL.

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    i wonder how well it woudl stand up in court, if someone shot a LEO whiel defending their dog? i for one consider my pup to be family - shes the closest thing i have to a kid (and want, for the time being :D) - i would sure as **** defend her with deadly force if necessary.

ryancantshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2013
    The City
    Reprehensible behavior of course, and he should certainly be locked up, but are we really advocating violence, torture, and murder against a human being for what he did to a dog?

IBTL.

I think 10-15 years in a hard prison sounds about right.

He's a cop so he'll go to a segregated, safe unit for a few months then get probation.

Being a cop is the only way middle class people can get treated like rich people in the legal system. I'm not speaking for anyone else but I suspect a lot of the anger stems from the fact that he'll invariably get treated with kid gloves here.

For myself I'm not advocating anybody do anything. But if it were my dog, I would dedicate my life to making sure that man never saw his family again. And he wouldn't go quick. I'm not a big tough guy and I hate that kinda posturing talk online but in this case it's how I feel, FWIW.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

IBTL.
    I don't advocate violence on anybody who isn't violent.That being said,I tend to like dogs more than I do people.Dogs are more loyal,less likely to stab you in the back,and they don't know how to be fake so they'll give you the truth all of the time.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

IBTL.

Of course. The only reason a person like this would not do likewise to a human is the absence of an opportunity in which he thinks he could get away with it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

IBTL.
    Yes. As others have said, this POS would do this to a Human if he thought he'd get away with it, and maybe he has. I hope the scum rots in the big house for what he did, with daily "visits" from his fellow inmates to remind him of the useless trash he truly is.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

IBTL.
    Cant honestly say I have a problem with it, I care for some animals MORE than I do for a goodly lot of people I know!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

What I find sad about a story like this is that the amount of public outrage will be huge for a dog and insignificant for a human being.

Sometimes our priorities are bass akwards.

Regards,

Doug

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I believe that a person's compassion for or treatment of an animal is a good litmus test for the character of a person. I loathe this kind of display of a lack of mercy and apparent lack of good judgement. He is a monster who definitely should not be in a position of authority.

Top Bottom