• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So we're assuming China is burning large quantities of bodies. Could you infer the infected count will be artificially deflated by reducing evidence, or just that China has decided it's the only safe way to dispose of infected corpses?

Embrace the healing power of "and". Burning is a valid way to safely dispose of highly diseased bodies. Also, they have been greatly under-reporting on the sick/dead counts to save face for the almighty state.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Data from windy.com shows a massive release of sulfur dioxide gas from the outskirts of Wuhan, commonly associated with the burning of organic matter. Levels are elevated, even compared with the rest of China.

UBEkbIP.jpg

They just doomed us all.
    Burn the infected..... Smoke goes into cloud..... Rain covers graveyard...... It's just one vicious cycle. :nailbite:

THANKS CHINA!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    In my churchier days we went door to door for food drives to collect food from the community to give to local food banks. We'd pass flyers out in the community a week or so before the food drive. In the flier we clearly listed what was acceptable and what was not. When we went around to collect the donations, people basically used it as an excuse to clean out their cupboards. We collected some of the grossest **** you could imagine. The grossness of how bad they let their cupboards get was actually more of a testimony about their character than the fact they donated what should have been in the trash. We typically threw away way more than we delivered to the food banks.

When I and my late wife used to get heads up at church of one, or a neighborhood food collection notice, we NEVER, touched the food that was in our pantry.
    We made a trip to the store and bought fresh items, and a decent amount, it wasn't because we thought our food should not be shared, it was because
    we wanted whoever that was going to receive it, be as fresh as possible. We also tried to put ourselves inside the head of people less fortunate.

How thankful they would be of receiving items no where near it's expiration date.

I even had times where we had some unannounced collections where I asked them to come back in a hour, rush to the store p.u. a couple bags of items for them when they came back.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So we're assuming China is burning large quantities of bodies. Could you infer the infected count will be artificially deflated by reducing evidence, or just that China has decided it's the only safe way to dispose of infected corpses?

Its a given. Destroy the evidence. Fewer bodies equals fewer disease victims. In a country with no freedom and billions of unaccounted for people, (from our perspective as outsiders) nobody will notice they are missing.

Does ANYONE Really think we will EVER get the actual fatality count from China?
    Absolutely not. When you have the ability to effectively do the equivalent of erasing strokes from a golf card instead of counting them (see my reply above) you can make it seem much better than it actually is.

You could have left it at that. I thought you were speaking German. :):

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    No.

I was in the woods one day shooting archery when I realized no one was around for that last bad arrow. I thought to myself, "Once a cheater, always a cheater". I marked that low number and started wrapping my mind around the next arrow.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1226738251366567936

Diamond Princess docked in Japan has now confirmed 130 cases.
    Japan is considering testing all 3700 passengers and crew.Up until now only
    those who self reported fever or cough and those in close contact with them where tested.

This is the proper response I think.Versus what our government did with the ship in NJ,where
    passengers who already where on oxygen where taken off the ship by paramedics not even wearing basic PPE.
    Yes,the CDC reported none of the 4 they tested from China tested positive(they screened the others with a travel history to China,but did not test them).We will probably see soon if that was the truth.
    No other passengers where tested.

"[FONT=&amp]A cruise ship on which hundreds of passengers and crew members[/FONT] fell ill [FONT=&amp]is returning to port in New Jersey, with health officials recommending those still showing symptoms to check in at hotels or seek medical care before going home."[/FONT]
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...ssengers-test-negative-new-jersey/4707047002/

I actually watched the ship having the sick taken off live on the local ABC6 stream.I was shocking to see the medics loading them into ambulances not even having masks on.
    This was of course before the cdc had even tested them.I do not think the truth is being told.I tried to look online for the story,The Guardian had an article showing pictures taken
    while they where being off loaded pretty much mocking America because our medics had no protective gear.I can not seem to find that article now.

Found an article with images.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sey-bound-cruise-ship-tested-coronavirus.html

VS Japans response to a possible case(now at 160 confirmed)
    https://news.yahoo.com/another-41-japan-cruise-coronavirus-minister-014913710.html

In China it went from 3 cases at the beginning of December to 41 cases at the beginning of January to 1500 cases at the beginning of February ... to 40,000+ at February 10th.
    and that is just the official numbers.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Beijing goes on lock down.2/10/2020
    [FONT=&quot]As the novel coronavirus spreads from Wuhan, China has been implementing “closed management” by putting 80 cities under lockdown. Today, Beijing authorities also issued a “Strict Closed Management of Residential Communities” in an epidemic prevention and control announcement. It is an official declaration that Beijing, the country’s capital city of China, is now under lockdown.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]In addition, all public places in the Beijing community that are not essential for people’s living are closed. All agencies and enterprises must strictly strengthen body temperature monitoring.[/FONT]

https://gnews.org/109102/

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-contain-outbreak-diamond-princess-passengers

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Xi and his clique may not survive this politically. The economic toll on the Chinese economy will be catastrophic, and no way to blame it on the Japanese or the US. Just the sheer numbers of families who lost members - especially given the one-child policy - will be formidable.

And someone should ask Mike Bloomberg if Xi is a dictator yet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ironic hu?
    If China indeed stole this virus from the Canadian lab and was trying to weaponize it only to have a mishap and now the virus is killing them and killing the chinese economy as well. Is LIFE having the last laugh on the chinese for the "evil" they were trying to do.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Diamond Princess docked in Japan has now confirmed 130 cases.
    Japan is considering testing all 3700 passengers and crew.Up until now only
    those who self reported fever or cough and those in close contact with them where tested.

"[FONT=&amp]A cruise ship on which hundreds of passengers and crew members[/FONT] fell ill [FONT=&amp]is returning to port in New Jersey, with health officials recommending those still showing symptoms to check in at hotels or seek medical care before going home."[/FONT]
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...ssengers-test-negative-new-jersey/4707047002/

Question #1 - So, the Japanese quarantine a cruise ship with passengers and crew aboard. On the surface that seems like the logical thing to do. But aren't they creating an incubator for the CV by keep everyone in such close proximity on a ship? I can see quarantine but not in a close environment like a ship.

Question #2 - The U.S. protocol is if you are showing symptoms check into a hotel, so if you do have CV your can infect everyone in the hotel, or see a Dr. before going home because if you have it, you can spread it to all the places you stopped before the Dr.'s office. Somehow I am not able to see the logic here of leaving potential spreaders of CV run around in the general populous? I would think placing those on the ship under supervised observation would be the prudent thing to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom