• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    If there are roughly 6 million people who've tested positive for covid I don't know why 170K deaths would be extraordinary. And I dunno, finding 6K out of 170K where they couldn't or didn't list any other cause also seems fairly ordinary. Also, I wouldn't say we know nothing. And ALL the info has been manipulated, altered, incorrectly entered? All? Really? It seems if it's *all* shouldn't you have some pretty good evidence? So you don't believe any of them? Why? Do you think no one has died from it?

I believe covid is real and very nasty. I do not believe that all the deaths, especially early on, had testing done before the cause of death was entered. Remember when states were crying they did not have any test kits? How did people die of covid when there wasn't any test kits? We have all heard of stories where individuals who were in MVA's and such and had covid listed as cause of death, it is IMO a bogus number floating out there. Manipulated for political gain, still being manipulated today.

People have died from covid but IMO, not 170k.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So if you have aids and die from the cold, you died from the cold.
    If you're shot and bleed out, you don't die from being shot, you die from blood loss.
    If you smoke like a freight train and end up dying from cancer, you don't die from smoking you die from cancer.

:nuts:

Nobody communicated in these nutty terms until covid, and now that's the new standard we apply.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I believe covid is real and very nasty. I do not believe that all the deaths, especially early on, had testing done before the cause of death was entered. Remember when states were crying they did not have any test kits? How did people die of covid when there wasn't any test kits? We have all heard of stories where individuals who were in MVA's and such and had covid listed as cause of death, it is IMO a bogus number floating out there. Manipulated for political gain, still being manipulated today.

People have died from covid but IMO, not 170k.

I think at that time they were going by symptoms when tests weren't available. Given with how crowded hospitals were at the time, it seems they probably got a lot of those right, but undoubtedly some were counted that should not have been. NY was caught intentionally under-counting because it politically embarrassed the dumbass in charge.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you're shot and bleed out, you don't die from being shot, you die from blood loss.
    If you smoke like a freight train and end up dying from cancer, you don't die from smoking you die from cancer.

:scratch: I think that actually made sense to you.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    just seen a buddy of mine today and him and his wife had it......was cleared 4 days ago.....said it was a cold at best......he is 62 she is 61....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Nobody communicated in these nutty terms until covid, and now that's the new standard we apply.

How many pre-COVID autopsy reports and death certificates have you read?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Just curious what others think about the only two people I know that have died "from covid" as the hospital is trying to put it.

Both were in their 80's, 1 male, 1 female. They both had stage 4 lung cancer and after their last visit to the hospital were both given less than a week to live. Well not surprisingly they both died within a week of getting that news. At the times of death it was discovered that that both were positive for covid so the hospital chalked them both up to covid deaths.

These were seperate incidences about 2 months apart, and to me neither one should have been counted as a covid death. They both died of lung cancer. Maybe covid took a day or two away from them, but they were not going to live anyway.

These two cases are why I have issues believing the numbers that the government is putting out. If it is happening in my small town hospital, it has to be going on in others.

I am very surprised they were prognosed with “one week” to live. That is a preposterous accuracy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ummm, those standards have been around for awhile.
    https://legaldictionary.net/proximate-cause/
    Proximate Cause

An example from the article

A legal example of the “but for” rule being applied can be found in a 1910 case in the United Kingdom, in which a man put poison in his mother’s glass of milk, with the intent of killing her. The mother took a few sips of the poisoned milk, then went to bed – she never woke up. Upon autopsy, the coroner determined that the mother had died in her sleep of a heart attack, not from the poison. This meant that the poisoning was not the proximate cause of the woman’s death, and so the man could not be held criminally liable for her death.

Would the mother have died “but for” her son poisoning her milk? Yes, she would have died anyway – her son’s poisoning of the milk had nothing to do with her death; it was simply coincidence. However, if a similar case were to be heard today, the man could still be charged with attempted murder. Although his mother did not die as a result of his actions, he still intended to kill her when he poisoned her glass of milk.

I think I heard a lawyer talk about it decades ago. Something like, if a person were to try to kill themselves by jumping off a building, and on the way down, someone fired a bullet out the window and it hit the person on the way down, killing them...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Wicked Witch of the West seen inside of a "closed" salon mask-less in San Francisco. Do as she says, not as she does. Stupid ****ing ****.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ee2790-eca5-11ea-bd08-1b10132b458f_story.html

[video=youtube;YcWb427BGF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcWb427BGF0[/video]

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pelosi-slammed-trump-private-hair-194527847.html
    Pelosi calls private hair salon visit in San Francisco, against local regulations, 'clearly a setup'

Not much of an apology if you ask me.
    Sort of like a politician caught with his fingers in the cookie job, apologizing but then stating "It's not my fault".
    "It's clearly a setup".

To me, an apology should be sincere, admit wrongdoing, and make restitution if possible.

Also, if it was clearly a setup, then WHY DID YOU FALL FOR IT?
    If you weren't breaking the rules, then you wouldn't get caught breaking the rules.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course she should have known the rules.
    SHE'S A CONGRESSWOMAN!

[video=youtube;zN937-xry6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN937-xry6o[/video]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Doing some back of the envelope calculations this morning for my county (Hamilton), and based on the numbers from the state, the county has had a grand total of 16 COVID deaths since May 17. The county hasn't had a recorded death since Aug. 24, which was 10 days ago.

Using that May 17 date as the starting point, those numbers work out to be 0.15 deaths per day. Put another way, it's an average of one death every 6.9 days (round up to a week).

ICU beds being used for COVID patients is less than 9% of the District 5 total and ventilators being used by COVID patients is at 2.5%.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I dunno if its that clear cut. If you shoot me
    a) 3 times but leave me to bleed out over time however someone comes along and renders assistance so that I end up living a long time.
    b) 3 times but leave me to bleed out and no one comes so I die
    c) 3 times but you follow up with a kill shot to the head
    What killed me?

If I have a condition that if unchecked would kill me
    but I take a medication that keeps the condition from killing me
    then I get COVID and die

In my view, COVID is the cause of death. comorbidities simply mean conditions that exist along side right? Maybe I am wrong in my understanding. Now if the Comorbidity is a life threatening one perhaps COVID was just the nail in the coffin speeding up the death by a few days/weeks, but if the condition is one that is managable then Covid would be the cause of death.

The problem is data wants a binary answer to a question that does not have a binary answer. Why are we even having this discussion? Because the disease has been politicized. Through this disease we are enduring I have come to understand that any type of death rates are anything but precise, more like horseshoes and hand grenadines...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom