• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Come on people, 13 post to get to this? Were you all sleepin?:D I mean, was it just too easy?

I'm surprised I was the first as well. I've been telling this joke for years. They're going to combine country and rap and call it crap.

Only they don't have to be combined to be crap.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    i listen to just about everything. i can got from charlie daniels to statix-X and not think anything of it. "new" rap (think lil wayne) is absolute garbage. "old" rap (run dmc, nwa etc) i kinda like. theres not a lot of rap songs i do like but there are a few. i actualy thought it was really cool ludacris and Jason Aldean performed together at the CMT music awards. it took balls, just like eminem and elton john at the grammys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-d_fEKQ8c[/ame]

in both cases it could have been career suicide but they did it just to be different.

for me music is more about the lyrics than the way the lyrics are delivered. theres quite a few country rap songs i do enjoy. old dirt road by big smo is one that i really like. its a really good song so if you can stand the genre, listen to it. if not heres the lyrics

BIG SMO - OLD DIRT ROAD (FEAT. CB3) LYRICS

Top Bottom