• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    People need to take a deep breath and settle down in here.

Take a deep breath ? That might not happen for the fella that sounds like he might be fading ! I bet if you were laying there and their only answer was vent you up wouldn’t you like to try ivermectin. There’s a lot of great reports about it ! I’m not a conspiracy theorist or rephrase, I wasn’t . I know longer trust the government nor do I think they have our best interest . Somethings definitely up it’s getting very obvious !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Yes I’ve heard almost miraculous results ! I’m on vacation this week and screw it I can probably get some at the vets office or one of my farmer buddies ! I’ll help if I can !

No absolutely do not do this! What’s wrong with people? This is how people get sick from this stuff. Ivermectin prescribed from a doctor is different from the stuff at farm stores.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No absolutely do not do this! What’s wrong with people? This is how people get sick from this stuff. Ivermectin prescribed from a doctor is different from the stuff at farm stores.

When you're out of options, it doesn't sound that crazy to me.

Also, a drug is a drug, it may not be as clean as stuff intended for humans, but if the alternative is death... Been done with anti-biotics since long before I was alive.

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    Except that the vaxxed can get, spread and die from COVID.

Well tactically fat did you do all of your research , read all the case studies , the fda warnings of side effects , the results of the dead rats and you’ll probably be there to get booster shot 2,3 and 4 regardless because they know what’s best for us ! If you’re cool with getting that crap put in your body and you have faith in them then good for you ! To deny someone who wants to take a simple dewormer dose of ivermectin then why is the wife being denied that ? Somethings up and it’s strange and bone head puppets will see sooner than later

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Used to get heartworm preventative meds for our dogs from the vet that contained ivermectin. I would think it is different from the RK stuff, but maybe not. It required a prescription. Now we use another brand, because ivermectin has been known to cause some serious issues in certain dog breeds, especially the herding breeds.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Healthy people getting vaccines is one way to ensure that healthy people stay healthy.

It's funny how so many of you numb-nuts folks are calling "other" people "sheep" for following along with good medical advice and good modern medicine practices & techniques... yet are calling for livestock antibiotics to be utilized for a human viral disease.
    What makes me scratch my head is the people who dutifully continue to believe the boy who has repeatedly cried "Wolf!"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    When you're out of options, it doesn't sound that crazy to me.

Also, a drug is a drug, it may not be as clean as stuff intended for humans, but if the alternative is death... Been done with anti-biotics since long before I was alive.
    Ivermectin, for people who have actually read the studies, does not work in advanced cases!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Ivermectin, for people who have actually read the studies, does not work in advanced cases!
    Yep. Again, you have to treat it early and get ahead of it. This is just a weird virus that we are still trying to understand. When my family got it, we were using the Pulse Oximeter several times a day. I told my wife that if anyone got below 90, they were going straight to the hospital. When my wife hit 89, I told her to pack a bag and she cried. She begged me not to take her. But I wasn’t messing around. She called the doc and he gave her Ivermectin and I told her that if she didn’t improve by noon the next day she was going. She took the pills that evening and by morning she was at 91, and kept climbing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yep. Again, you have to treat it early and get ahead of it. This is just a weird virus that we are still trying to understand. When my family got it, we were using the Pulse Oximeter several times a day. I told my wife that if anyone got below 90, they were going straight to the hospital. When my wife hit 89, I told her to pack a bag and she cried. She begged me not to take her. But I wasn’t messing around. She called the doc and he gave her Ivermectin and I told her that if she didn’t improve by noon the next day she was going. She took the pills that evening and by morning she was at 91, and kept climbing.

I've heard countless cases of it saving lives now.

I hope this is well understood and isn't going to be politicized the way hydroxy was.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I agree, but why do you think so many Docs are hesitant to treat with Ivermectin or Regeneron? I see where those Docs that do have great results.
    I have not seen that.

The disease has a recovery rate, without meds, exceeding 98%.

There is a LOT of anecdotal evidence that ivermectin does something. Certainly more positive anecdotal evidence than negative. But people getting better is the natural order of this disease so it is very difficult to prove that someone who took ivermectin was improved/cured by it.

My sister and brother-in-law both took it starting ivermectin the very day they were diagnosed. They were following the FLCCC protocols. Still took them 2 weeks to get over Covid.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don’t mean this post to be accusing or callous, but us healthy and fit men do have a habit of waiting till the last minute to go to the doctor.

Covid is one of those illnesses that you absolutely cannot wait to get treatment. You have to get ahead of it. If you wait till your oxygen level is too low, it can be difficult to come back from it.

I don’t know if that’s what happened here, but many of the people in the hospital due to Covid are there because they waited too long to get treatment.

To be perfectly honest, I believe you are correct. The wife and I think he may have waited too long. Coming off Covid myself in July I knew what to look for and I shared several of my concerns with him for many days. He had it for roughly 10 days and oxygen numbers in the 60's before going into the hospital.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Any updates on the situation from OP?

Due to them receiving so many inquiries a day I try to bother his wife every other day.

He is on a vent. His wife has been allowed back in the hospital and actually got to see him yesterday, she said it was awful. His oxygen numbers are not good. They have run test on his liver and kidneys and they are very concerned. They are saying he may need dialysis.

They did agree to give him budesonide but apparently the dosage is very low.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Due to them receiving so many inquiries a day I try to bother his wife every other day.

He is on a vent. His wife has been allowed back in the hospital and actually got to see him yesterday, she said it was awful. His oxygen numbers are not good. They have run test on his liver and kidneys and they are very concerned. They are saying he may need dialysis.

They did agree to give him budesonide but apparently the dosage is very low.
    Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom