• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I've set back and watched this thread carefully and I have to say I am entirely disgusted with the behavior of
    the posters in this area. I can't for the life of me understand how some of you get to sleep.
    Here you have someone coming into our midst with a lifetime of serious accomplishments and you just dismiss
    him out of hand. I am shocked and appalled at the depth of snark and contempt you have show to a fellow gun owner.
    You guys and gals clearly don't understand what a gift we have been given here.
    Please reconsider.......... or I will ignore all of you..... you don't want THAT to happen do you?
    I though not.

I think printcraft got tired of all of the amateur sarcasm in this thread and decided to go pro on us. Nicely done. Either that, or he's finally decided to challenge Rhino's ignore list.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I tracked this guy around the 'net after looking at his profile here and found that he is 72 years old and is apparently an avid hunter/fisherman/shooter from Maryland who is active on quite a few forums. The reason I am posting this is that it absolutely boggles my mind that someone in that age group, who is apparently similarly-minded to most of us, would join a LOCAL forum that is not local to HIM, only to open with the peanut-filled turd of a post that started this thread. I was brought up to respect my elders and my "default" is set to give respect until I have a reason to do differently. I learned this from people like my grandparents and parents. I cant imagine any of them acting like the OP in this thread.

Bhdpal, if this is how you normally act, if this is just your personality, then I invite you to find the door and simply leave us INGOers to our own devices, we will be fine without you. Conversely, if you are just having a bad day, take a break and go to the beach, drown a few worms, send some lead downrange or do whatever cools you down and come back to us after a couple days with a fresh set of eyes. We are good people here and we have a good time with each other (well except for lovemachine, he is a beast to get along with ;) ) and we welcome newcomers even from other states or countries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom