51fb2a5ddddf5e8e8e97b8471bf36e8194391cbf2715dfbbdbeadb5ac23f86db.jpg

switch-to-decaf.jpg

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Thanks for the welcome. A lot of replies to my intro follow-up thread COWARDS, suggested that I stick around and get to know folks before I spout any fire and flames. Fine! But "brothers in arms" don't attempt to belittle each other or make sarcastic remarks, instead of engaging in "good conversation." That's all I am looking for is "good conversation" from folks who have similar interests in guns, gun smithing, reloading shooting and protection of 2A Rights, regardless where you live in the USA. I will say it again, "I don't like sarcasm, sarcastic comments, or smart a.. remarks, about any of my threads or posts. Save those for the enemy, "gun grabbers and gun haters , and anti-2A politicians. I show respect to all my "brothers " in arms who fight along side me and fight for me, regardless whether in live combat with enemy forces or exchanging gunfire with armed thugs on the streets of our cities.

My thread was moved from the NEW MEMBERS INTRO to the BREAK ROOM by the MODERATOR. Fine, I respect that, because he or she, is the C/O of that FORUM, and I respect their position and follow orders. But I will not tolerate being disrespected or the brunt of someone's sarcastic comment, just to impress their buddies by demeaning some one, especially someone new to the forum. And I am not at all impressed by the "credits, certifications, affiliations, licenses, permits or shooting experience you listed in your avatar or under your forum name. I have many of my own credentials, including two tours of military duty, with live fire enemy combatants, and many years of inner city law enforcement uniform patrol service, serving seven live fire shoot-outs. None of which I will list under my forum name or avatar. Try shooting at something that shoots back, instead of counting scores on paper targets!

Yes, I live in Maryland and Yes, I am stuck in MD. I and other Marylanders have fought long and hard to stop the massive number of gun haters and gun grabbers who are elected by a population of the same mind set. We lawful gun owners and shooters are in the minority, we can not win at the ballot box, nor can we win with any local news media. Every time someone gets shot by a criminal in MD the Media calls it GUN VIOLENCE, NOT VIOLENT CRIMINAL OR GANG VIOLENCE. It's always the GUNs and the lawful gun owners who are at fault. Never the thugs who use them to commit crime. So we live with it, and we deal with it, without asking for help from other States with lawful gunowners, and we sure as hell don't get any help from the NRA. But we have a lot of NRA members including my self. So don't tell me to move. I will stay and fight until the last one of us is left standing.

So if you want to comment on what I have to say, feel free to do so. If you want to make a sarcastic remark to impress your buddies or show how important you think you are, take your sarcastic remark and stick it where the sun don't shine.

These are the very types of demeaning sarcastic remarks that quickly discourage new gun owners to avoid becoming involve with so-called pro-gun, pro-2A forums.

Fortunately, I have experienced this before and I don't run and hide. Bottom line, I will respect you, as long as you respect me!

First of all... It's the internet. Calm down, it's really not that serious.

Secondly, no one is more impressed with your "combat tours" or "inner city LEO experience" then you are with their name badges. This forum is full of LEO and combat vets. Lots of us have shot at targets (people) that shoot back. Congratulations, you're one of 100's that use this forum everyday, myself included. Again, it's the internet. You don't have to tolerate anything, if you don't like it just ignore it. All new members are baptized by fire so to speak. As a military person and an LEO you should be more then familiar with this.

Lastly, as stated in my previous sentence - I don't know what branch of service you served with or MOS or any of that other stuff, but if you didn't have "brothers in arms" constantly being sarcastic, constantly belittling you, busting your chops, constantly making smarta$$ comments, then I'm REALLY curious to know where and with who you served. In my experience with both MIL & LE (and PMC) this is called basic standard conversation. Just go through about 99% of the threads here, everyone is busting b@lls. It's funny, again, it's the internet. Your ignore function works just like everyone else's, and lest you prefer to end up on many of them lose the bad boy attitude join in. We're all grown ups here. it's the internet.

Apologies, if everything I just said has already been said, I just couldn't read all 19 pages. Stick around and chill out - tons of great people here and just as much great info.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Thanks for the welcome. A lot of replies to my intro follow-up thread COWARDS, suggested that I stick around and get to know folks before I spout any fire and flames. Fine! But "brothers in arms" don't attempt to belittle each other or make sarcastic remarks, instead of engaging in "good conversation." That's all I am looking for is "good conversation" from folks who have similar interests in guns, gun smithing, reloading shooting and protection of 2A Rights, regardless where you live in the USA. I will say it again, "I don't like sarcasm, sarcastic comments, or smart a.. remarks, about any of my threads or posts. Save those for the enemy, "gun grabbers and gun haters , and anti-2A politicians. I show respect to all my "brothers " in arms who fight along side me and fight for me, regardless whether in live combat with enemy forces or exchanging gunfire with armed thugs on the streets of our cities.

My thread was moved from the NEW MEMBERS INTRO to the BREAK ROOM by the MODERATOR. Fine, I respect that, because he or she, is the C/O of that FORUM, and I respect their position and follow orders. But I will not tolerate being disrespected or the brunt of someone's sarcastic comment, just to impress their buddies by demeaning some one, especially someone new to the forum. And I am not at all impressed by the "credits, certifications, affiliations, licenses, permits or shooting experience you listed in your avatar or under your forum name. I have many of my own credentials, including two tours of military duty, with live fire enemy combatants, and many years of inner city law enforcement uniform patrol service, serving seven live fire shoot-outs. None of which I will list under my forum name or avatar. Try shooting at something that shoots back, instead of counting scores on paper targets!

Yes, I live in Maryland and Yes, I am stuck in MD. I and other Marylanders have fought long and hard to stop the massive number of gun haters and gun grabbers who are elected by a population of the same mind set. We lawful gun owners and shooters are in the minority, we can not win at the ballot box, nor can we win with any local news media. Every time someone gets shot by a criminal in MD the Media calls it GUN VIOLENCE, NOT VIOLENT CRIMINAL OR GANG VIOLENCE. It's always the GUNs and the lawful gun owners who are at fault. Never the thugs who use them to commit crime. So we live with it, and we deal with it, without asking for help from other States with lawful gunowners, and we sure as hell don't get any help from the NRA. But we have a lot of NRA members including my self. So don't tell me to move. I will stay and fight until the last one of us is left standing.

So if you want to comment on what I have to say, feel free to do so. If you want to make a sarcastic remark to impress your buddies or show how important you think you are, take your sarcastic remark and stick it where the sun don't shine.

These are the very types of demeaning sarcastic remarks that quickly discourage new gun owners to avoid becoming involve with so-called pro-gun, pro-2A forums.

Fortunately, I have experienced this before and I don't run and hide. Bottom line, I will respect you, as long as you respect me!

Sounds like this to me, "Do not try to impress me by what you have done cuz I will get mad, but in my next sentence I will try to impress you with what I have done."

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    if you didn't have "brothers in arms" constantly being sarcastic, constantly belittling you, busting your chops, constantly making smarta$$ comments, then I'm REALLY curious to know where and with who you served. In my experience with both MIL & LE (and PMC) this is called basic standard conversation.

It's EVERY walk of life, man.

funny-crazy-friend-greeting-insult.jpg

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    ... That's all I am looking for is "good conversation" from folks who have similar interests in guns, gun smithing, reloading shooting and protection of 2A Rights

Not gonna happen with that attitude buddy...

...I don't like sarcasm, sarcastic comments, or smart a.. remarks, about any of my threads or posts.

Then you have come to the wrong party...

...I show respect to all my "brothers " in arms who fight along side me and fight for me, regardless whether in live combat with enemy forces or exchanging gunfire with armed thugs on the streets of our cities.

Sarcasm and smarta** comments are forms of flattery...

...I am not at all impressed by the "credits, certifications, affiliations, licenses, permits or shooting experience you listed in your avatar or under your forum name. I have many of my own credentials, including two tours of military duty, with live fire enemy combatants, and many years of inner city law enforcement uniform patrol service, serving seven live fire shoot-outs. None of which I will list under my forum name or avatar. Try shooting at something that shoots back, instead of counting scores on paper targets!

Why is the statement "I'm not impressed by accomplishments (or fill in the blank)..." always followed by that person's list of personal accomplishments?

So if you want to comment on what I have to say, feel free to do so.

Just did...

If you want to make a sarcastic remark to impress your buddies or show how important you think you are, take your sarcastic remark and stick it where the sun don't shine. These are the very types of demeaning sarcastic remarks that quickly discourage new gun owners to avoid becoming involve with so-called pro-gun, pro-2A forums.

None of what i said above was sarcastic...all are very truthful statements

Randy-Marsh-I-respect-you-bro.jpg

Like many others have already said, welcome to :ingo:. We are happy to have you and thank you for your service :patriot:

I hope you stick around...there is a lot of great information floating around in the sea of sarcasm, you may have to hunt for it....just lose the 'tude first

Last edited:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If it is...in my book he's got 3 "quality" posts!

I would define a "quality" post as one that has brought joy into the lives of other forum members. In this regard, he has no competition.
    He is a gift from God!! He's brought us all together for a single purpose! We have come from all 4 corners of INGO! From the Break Room to the political threads. From 1911 snobs to Glock Jockeys! Noobs and Grandmasters. He has given so much. I pray, he will continue to give. Now to honor our new found friend. I would like to stick my sarcasm, as he so kindly stated, where the sun never shines! Bend over OP, here it comes!!!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sounds like this to me, "Do not try to impress me by what you have done cuz I will get mad, but in my next sentence I will try to impress you with what I have done."

I participated in a study about the flavor of Flintstone vitamins. I wonder if that will impress him.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Nobody here is more impressed with your list of accomplishments than you are with theirs. I already dont like your "holier than thou" attitude and will personally boot you off this forum if you dont chill out and respect the rules and members of INGO.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nobody here is more impressed with your list of accomplishments than you are with theirs. I already dont like your "holier than thou" attitude and will personally boot you off this forum if you dont chill out and respect the rules and members of INGO.

:mods: :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom