• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I'm thinking it's the BS meter maxing out...

bsmeter.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Say hi to TinCap for me. :n00b:

I seriously can't imagine what it's got to be like working with this guy. There's some serious personal problems bubbling up on INGO here.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Hmmmm....

I think this is a good example of a cannibal troll.

It is a troll who purposefully trolls for other trolls. As a consequence, non-trolls pack the audience to watch, comment, and eat pop-corn.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    OP, I asked my friend to reconsider his ban and it seems like I ALWAYS get a stick in the eye, trying to encourage different opinions. However, please don't think you are going to come here and dictate what this forum is. If you post a serious thread, most likely you will get a serious response. The members here make this forum. There are some who are hard to take, but that's like any family. I you believe this isn't the right place for you, just let me know and I'll show you the door. Other than that, try to enjoy the place and leave the drama at home.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've set back and watched this thread carefully and I have to say I am entirely disgusted with the behavior of
    the posters in this area. I can't for the life of me understand how some of you get to sleep.
    Here you have someone coming into our midst with a lifetime of serious accomplishments and you just dismiss
    him out of hand. I am shocked and appalled at the depth of snark and contempt you have show to a fellow gun owner.
    You guys and gals clearly don't understand what a gift we have been given here.
    Please reconsider.......... or I will ignore all of you..... you don't want THAT to happen do you?
    I though not.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I've set back and watched this thread carefully and I have to say I am entirely disgusted with the behavior of
    the posters in this area. I can't for the life of me understand how some of you get to sleep.
    Here you have someone coming into our midst with a lifetime of serious accomplishments and you just dismiss
    him out of hand. I am shocked and appalled at the depth of snark and contempt you have show to a fellow gun owner.
    Please reconsider.......... or I will ignore all of you..... you don't want THAT to happen do you?
    I though not.

Was ^this the spoof thread, or are we still waiting for that? :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I though not.

:+1: :+1:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    One thing I noticed, you mention "your threads". Let me save you some irritation here. Once you start a thread on :ingo: it is NOT yours. It belongs to the community and overseen by the mods. You have about as much say over the direction it takes as you do over a herd of cats. Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom