• ...and so much more!
  • jamesb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Selinoid44 and Slipnotz,
    Thanks for the invites, I will definitely look up Paradise Pass Regulators. I did get the PM but I can not reply back yet.
    thanks
    Jim

Shortterm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Mentone
    Big Whiskey and Shotglass lass, We love havin new shooters at Paradise Pass, as do the other clubs in the area. Come on out and spend a day with some of the best bunch of cowpokes ever!!!

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Paradise Pass is awesome...best bunch of cowhands around... We would love to have ya come on up for a spell... The new Wabash club would be a good one for ya too, we are just getting started but it will be nice when we hit full stride...

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    My wife and I both shoot, last year being her first. We just moved to IN from PA where we shot at 2 clubs. We are in Middletown so we are going to check out ACC when the weather gets better but also looking for suggestions on clubs close by.

ACC is by far the closest to Middletown. Also be sure to check out the Circle R Cowboys in Brookston (just N of Lafayette). We're not quite as hard core as those eskimos up at Paradise Pass, but I will say we're prettier! Our first shoot is March 15th, and we shoot the 3rd Saturday of each month. Welcome to Indiana!

ol' poke

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    The Circle R boys and girls put on a fine shoot! I enjoyed it tremendously! For you Circle R guys, that means 'a lot'! Planning on bringing my daughter down there to shoot this year. Now that she is shootin with me I need permission to go to a shoot without her! Our goal is to shoot every club in Indiana.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    The Circle R boys and girls put on a fine shoot! I enjoyed it tremendously! For you Circle R guys, that means 'a lot'! Planning on bringing my daughter down there to shoot this year. Now that she is shootin with me I need permission to go to a shoot without her! Our goal is to shoot every club in Indiana.

Slim -- I know it's a long way (Brazil), but on the 3rd Saturdays (starting in April), the good folks at Pine Ridge Regulators would love to have you and your daughter visit us. Leather Anne Pearls & I are normally there, so be sure to say HI. BTW, I plan on being at Brookston on the 15th, so maybe we'll see you then. Later, Grizhicks

Glock22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Bedford
    I used to do cowboy action about 7 years ago down at Thunder Valley. Me and my youngest son are going to start back up this year and try Pine Ridge. SASS # 69326

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I used to do cowboy action about 7 years ago down at Thunder Valley. Me and my youngest son are going to start back up this year and try Pine Ridge. SASS # 69326

PLEASE come on over. Our first shoot is April 19th; if you get down, please said HI. I'm a large, heavy set guy and normally the only one shooting black powder. -- Gregizhicks

Glock22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Bedford
    Was it worth the price? I've been eyeballing those plus their action springs.
    Here's what to think about-there's a guy named Cody Conager from West Virginia. Send your 66 to him and he will do an action job and short stroke it for $295. His work is well known in the cowboy action world,rifles that are reworked by him are called "Codymatics". You can buy the kit and all the parts and do it yourself but you can't do it for less than $295.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Here's what to think about-there's a guy named Cody Conager from West Virginia. Send your 66 to him and he will do an action job and short stroke it for $295. His work is well known in the cowboy action world,rifles that are reworked by him are called "Codymatics". You can buy the kit and all the parts and do it yourself but you can't do it for less than $295.

Codymatics are the way to go. Timing is critical with the short stroke kits. I have the Cowboys and Indians short stroke kit in my 73.

Sounds like that is the best way to go. Thanks guys!

100Xkid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    kokomo area
    Cowboy Name: 100 X Kid

SASS Clubs:
    Paradise Pass-Etna Green, Deer creek Regulators- Gas City

regular catagory OUTLAW

regular guns: Colt Cowboys in 45, uberti 73 and a 87 shotgun

Shooting for 12 years, RO II Range officer for Paradise Pass