• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWATDUDE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
    If anyone is interested in participating in a coyote derby please PM me. I'm organizing our 1st annual one. Just trying to hammer out the details to keep everyone honest and fair. Let me know.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Need more information, the only 3 I've shot were dumb enough to just walk by. Never had any luck calling, need some practice.

SWATDUDE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
    If I gotta go on Face Book you can count me out. I don't and won't go on face book.:dunno:

I can understand that, well its going to be held east of Indianapolis about 30 miles in Carthage. But you can hunt anywhere in the state of Indiana. It is $20 per person and you need 2 people on a team. It's going to start Jan. 28th at noon and last til Feb. 5th the next week. On the 5th we want to have a chili dinner for all the hunters. But on the 28th at least 1 member from each team must be present at the meeting so we can discuss the rules and regulations. That way we are not have coyote's killed the week or day before competition begins and people claiming they just shot them during the competition. 1st place gets 60% of money that is brought in, 2nd 20% and 3rd 10% and 10% for the food and beverages, pay for flyers. I am just trying to get feedback and fiqure out some ideas to keep it fair and honest for the hunters. Hope this helps.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm definatly interested, will be watching for more details. I've got three properties that are in serious need of some yote reduction.

Top Bottom