• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I can understand that, well its going to be held east of Indianapolis about 30 miles in Carthage. But you can hunt anywhere in the state of Indiana. It is $20 per person and you need 2 people on a team. It's going to start Jan. 28th at noon and last til Feb. 5th the next week. On the 5th we want to have a chili dinner for all the hunters. But on the 28th at least 1 member from each team must be present at the meeting so we can discuss the rules and regulations. That way we are not have coyote's killed the week or day before competition begins and people claiming they just shot them during the competition. 1st place gets 60% of money that is brought in, 2nd 20% and 3rd 10% and 10% for the food and beverages, pay for flyers. I am just trying to get feedback and fiqure out some ideas to keep it fair and honest for the hunters. Hope this helps.

Sounds good to me, as I do not have a facebook! So please keep updating this thread!

If anyone wants to loan some land, I'll provide some ammo :ingo:

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I'm down, keep us up to date on all info. My hunting partner and I hunt about 1000 Acres in southern indiana and the coyotes have been killing us on deer and turkeys, so they gotta go anyways.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I call BS! That's lame, not takin a newb if he doesn't have ground to hunt.

Hope you were just teasin'.:rolleyes:

No, I'm not teasing. +
    I have taken several newb's to hunt. But, when they miss a shot it educates the coyote and makes it very hard for me to ever get a second try at him. Plus on a few occasions, The person I take knows the farmer better than I do and the newb gets my ground to hunt. So it's better for me to hunt the newb's ground and I only hunt mine. I have over 30 places to hunt. It sounds like a bunch of land. But, there are not coyotes at all places on a given night. And I do not want to hunt the same ground every week.

SWATDUDE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
    Well it's almost January, I talked to my friend who is going to help me organize this derby and we want everyone who wants to participate to be at his residence in Rush County on Saturday Jan. 28th at Noon. I forget his address but his house is right at CR 800 North and 800 West in Rush Co. I will get the exact address after this weekend. We are debating on having a week long deal or 3 days. Plus we are going to figure out how to keep people from bringing "freezer dogs". I just want to keep everyone honest and have fun. So any feedback would be great. My PM box is full at the moment too, I need to get that cleared out. Just 1 person from each team needs to be there for the meeting. Should be a good time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom