• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    Damn bro that is a hell of a nice set up! I have thought about the 6mm creedmoor for a while now. The Christiansen arms MPR is such a mean platform! I am currently rocking the 6.5 grendel and a 224 valk on my 2 primary guns but would not mind upping the anti some!

thanks for sharing!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Any updates on the Super Hogster? We are shopping again....one of these days, he will actually BUY one of these things!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think we are finally....I hope....going to make a purchase! Probably not this week since I am ordering siding for a house and pretty much maxing out my card but maybe in a couple of weeks after I pay that off! Ordering from someone who isn't local makes it hard to pay any other way. Buying building materials makes that scope seem much cheaper than it did. He's getting used to big numbers when shopping now.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you can plan it for a certain time, call Tom at Night Goggles. They're selling as fast as they come in, but he will put you on a waiting list and reserve one for you.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll keep that in mind. I did find one site that listed them as being in stock. Not sure they really are, but it didn't indicate they were not.

I will make a note of that and would be happy to work with someone that is recommended over some random site I find online. Thanks!

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    We use the same caller. Primarily hunt with analog night vision, and IR lasers attached to the rifles. Usually one person in the group has a thermal optic on a gun for the longer shots that we cant take with the lasers. That gun has a trijicon snipe IR on it, and its very impressive. One of the guys has dual china skeets Iray mh25 thermals on a KVC bridge and WOW is that cool. Lots of times we split them off the bridge and use them as handheld scanners. Its really life changing seeing how many dogs we probably missed without this stuff. Where are you located rookie?

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I'll keep that in mind. I did find one site that listed them as being in stock. Not sure they really are, but it didn't indicate they were not.

I will make a note of that and would be happy to work with someone that is recommended over some random site I find online. Thanks!

Night goggles is owned by TNVC. Most of the gear in my group was purchased from either nocturnality, or TNVC. All my night goodies were purchased through TNVC, they are top notch.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Kokomo area.

Cool. How often do you guys call at the same spots with the electronic caller? We try to switch between hunting over bait piles, and using the electronic callers.

Also, was wondering if you seem to have more success with distress calls or yote calls. Recently weve been having much more success with yote calls. Probably because we primarily used the distress stuff last couple years.

Top Bottom