• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    In Asia, during the 60's eating dog meat was pretty common. But who ate my Fredo? In HK, they banned it in the early 70's. No more Fredo being cooked. Then they had a lot of stray dogs problem. I know somewhere in Asia, inside the poor area in the Jungle, people still beat their dogs to death then ate it. Like everyone said, when you're hungry, you would do whatever to survive.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I had dinner at a home in a small village in Vietnam one night. I thought we were having water buffalo but after the meal I realized that the host had scooped up a dog that had been run over by a deuce and a half earlier in the day. Pup on the menu may sound horrible but I know it tastes better than LIVER.

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    Philippine villages serve a pretty tasty lumpia & rice. Lumpia is like an egg roll with meat in it. Mostly whatever meat is available. Sometimes puppy is that source. A banana ketchup is also quit good. I have had my share of meals in the field. Lots of times I have traded my MRE's to locals for a home cooked meal. After weeks of MR.Es you look for anything different.

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    Fellow leatherneck. Be careful what you say about that guy. He's a member and I got busted down a rank for calling him out like that. That might break the "rules".

Top Bottom