• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    An OUNCE?? I'm pretty sure that would make everyone who stuffs the contents back in the envelope and sends it in a felon then. Or, you're wrong. One of the two.

I'll have to find the thread, but there was a guy who got fed up and started sending them cinder blocks, tires, etc. The company finally got tired of it and contacted the Postal Service, who's advice was "Stop sending them to him." In the end, they had him banned from dropping off mail at the post office, so he started dropping it off at one about an hour away. As long as you do not tamper with the addressee, there's nothing they can do about it.

Finally, if you can't make your point without namecalling, there's other places on the internet you may enjoy more than this one. No one here appreciates it.
    He's used to the IndyStar forums. It's a different set of non rules over there.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    I stuff it as full as possible, trying to get above one ounce, so they have to pay for extra postage.

Last edited:

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    The "tape it to a brick or cinder block" thing is an urban legend. The postal service will not deliver it.

In fact, most companies have deals worked out with the postal service to be credited for those pieces that are just sent back to them. They keep a count and don't have to pay for those in the long run. Most of you are wasting your time with sending it back.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    The "tape it to a brick or cinder block" thing is an urban legend. The postal service will not deliver it.

In fact, most companies have deals worked out with the postal service to be credited for those pieces that are just sent back to them. They keep a count and don't have to pay for those in the long run. Most of you are wasting your time with sending it back.

Credited back??? With the USPS is constantly operating at a loss, perhaps this is one of the reasons. Actually, this just sounds Barbara Streisand ridiculous to me.

Top Bottom