• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You actually think carrying more debt boosts your credit score? hahahahaha.

Closing an old account lowers your credit score, since part of your score is the age of your accounts.
    So yes, leaving an account open without using it is good for your credit score.

I don't see where he said anything about carrying more debt.
    I guess some people just don't have any reading comprehension skills. hahahahaha.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Closing an old account lowers your credit score, since part of your score is the age of your accounts.
    So yes, leaving an account open without using it is good for your credit score.

I don't see where he said anything about carrying more debt.
    I guess some people just don't have any reading comprehension skills. hahahahaha.

And I don't see where I said anything about merely leaving an account open being bad for your score. I said carrying more debt doesn't help. And that's based on my arguable interpretation of what the poster meant by "using" the card.

Comprehension indeed.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And I don't see where I said anything about merely leaving an account open being bad for your score. I said carrying more debt doesn't help. And that's based on my arguable interpretation of what the poster meant by "using" the card.

So you admit that you don't even know what the poster was talking about, assumed your own interpretation, then laughed mockingly at his comment based on your interpretation.

Got it.

:coffee:

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I wish my Cabela’s card offered a little more than 1% back. My old Gander Mtn card was better than this one. I use my card for everything and pay the balance each month. This time next year I should have about half of GP100 saved up.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    So you admit that you don't even know what the poster was talking about, assumed your own interpretation, then laughed mockingly at his comment based on your interpretation.

Got it.

:coffee:

And you have a means other than your own interpretation of knowing what someone means? Got it.

You win.
    :bowdown:

Top Bottom