• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I attended the show and enjoyed it on saturday, bought a couple things, but nothing that would have broke the bank....

Woodrow, You are 100% correct about attending these shows... If your hunting for a deal, with the invention of the internet you don't have to go to a show to find a deal, but to meet up and look around it is the best we have. I will find better deals at the bigger shows but again it's more about meeting fellow firearms enthusiest and finding a couple things that you need for one of your guns than hitting the motherload of cheap deals... The Knob use to be one of those places that you would feel like you stole the stuff you bought down there but no more.... Geez some one had to shoot themselves and from Illinois too...

EAGLE115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    HAMMOND
    Did someone AD in the parking lot?

Just read about it in the paper. Some guy from Justice ILL. shot himself thru the leg w/his Glock while sitting in his car.

Crown Pt. usually has a show every qtr., cobraguy, next one should be around 14 July.

Definitely gotta watch prices. The previous show I was thinking about buying a CW40 but wasn t sure if the price was right. Then found one at Cabelas the next day for about $60.00 cheaper.

I bought a Spikes Tactical stripped lower. $150.00 With shipping & transfer fees it would ve been about the same price if I d ordered it online. So I figured I saved a little bit of time & hassle. :ar15:

Top Bottom