• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I file this under, "the accidental Sasquatch"....

It's when a channel I watch, that has absolutely nothing to do with paranormal stuff, tell about something that happened and just leaves it at that, and goes back to doing they regular content...

I remember when this happened, not because he talked about it, but because his channel went from a "back country/fly fishing" channel to a "I am staying in a pretty crowded campground" channel for about two months....

He got spooked by what happened...kind of stayed out of the back country for a bit while he sorted himself out and got his axle repaired he busted on his way out that day...it was also the first time he mentioned a firearm, and his reasoning for using a .22 rifle as a self defense weapon when living in the back of your truck with a topper....Hearing...lol....

Good story....paranormal is the last one...first two are bear and a big mountain lion that spooked him....

My favorite line is, "man I didn't need this.." lol....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    "accidental Sasquatch" part two....these one's are good guys...Itchy Boots is in them......

A native girl points to an obvious Sasqutach stone carving and tells Itchy Boots (rather than explain tribal customs) "Oh that's abig smiley face" lol....the other is a Haida native island groundskeeper...

Itchy Boots: so why do you like this island?

Haida: I heard there are Gogeet here...Gogeet bay...Gogeet....

Itchy Boots: what's a Gogeet

Haida: how do you say in not Haida...big tall hairy man...

Itchy Boots: a yeti?

Haida: yeah..a yeti...they're around here...

first video 16:46 for carving

second video 15:43 for Googet talk

It should be noted that Itchy Boots is cute as a button and is wporth checking out even without the "accidental sasquatch:

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A few years ago this subject came up at a dinner party and having lived through most of the UFO era I said "they aren't here and they never have been." Asked why I believed this I noted that nearly everyone on the planet has a high quality movie camera in their pocket and yet there has been no massive increase in high quality recording of UFO or mystery sightings compared to the 50s and 60s when smart phones did not exist.

Personally, I like the idea that they are out there somewhere and that some mysteries are never explained, but I'm not putting money on any of it.;)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    A few years ago this subject came up at a dinner party and having lived through most of the UFO era I said "they aren't here and they never have been." Asked why I believed this I noted that nearly everyone on the planet has a high quality movie camera in their pocket and yet there has been no massive increase in high quality recording of UFO or mystery sightings compared to the 50s and 60s when smart phones did not exist.

Or, they know that, and have gone into stealth mode. ;)

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    I was reviewing my house camera a couple weeks back in bed and saw a very bright light go directly over my house. It was 10 minutes before I watched the video. I didn't hear a sound and I'm in the sticks. I hear planes I can barely see! It came over those trees and over the house. The pic doesn't do it justice but it appears very bright in the video. Screenshot_20231229_223015_Gallery.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    When we bought/moved into our last house (family still ownes) neighbors asked if snything strange has happened either to us or in general inside the house.

Took a few years to finally see it.
    Lights on or off -hearing the switch but everyone is in the same room as you.

Shadow figures -always facing the rear of the house.

Sounds of footsteps when everyone is down in the family room.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When we bought/moved into our last house (family still ownes) neighbors asked if snything strange has happened either to us or in general inside the house.

the_power_of_christ_compels_you_by_sydneypie_dehpyj3-fullview.jpg

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany

I would be out of there soo fast.......Now Sasquatch, and UFO's are different..."I ain't hanging with no ghosts" though.....

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I would be out of there soo fast.......Now Sasquatch, and UFO's are different..."I ain't hanging with no ghosts" though.....
    It took me about 5 or 6 years to start noticing things.

I knew the place had a history. Such as the family who built the house - the wife/mom was killed in a train vs. car accident.

Another family moved in and atleast one tried to kill herself in the garage -which explained what looked like an old blood stain.

Neighbors said a human leg bone was found on the front porch.

And then came the day I was walking towards the stairs and caught a glimpse of a shadow figure, standing there looking out the back window. (Same figure I have seen atleast 3 times)

Nothing has been creepy scary. Just random foot steps upstairs, lights turning on by themselves, and a shadow figure looking towards the back yard.

I wonder if he is looking towards the back because there use to be a huge farm barn on the property years and years ago. Maybe something bad happened? Who knows.

I guess the last odd thing about the place is only the front door has had the issue, but the handle has broke 3 or 4 times.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I was abducted by aliens and taken aboard a ship. It's unclear how long they had me on their ship, but it seemed like a lifetime.
    After all the anal probing, they dropped me somewhere in the middle of a large wooded area.
    While I was trying to find my way back to civilization, two large sasquatches kidnapped me and kept me blockaded in a cave. It's unclear how long I was held there, but after all the anal probing, they dumped me in a river.
    After what seemed like hours of rapids and waterfalls, I ended up in a lake, where a large dinosaur looking, aquatic creature grabbed me and dove deep into the abyss. The thought of drowning never entered my mind because of all the anal probing. Once the creatures desires were fulfilled, it gently layed me on the shore, where I recognized where I was.
    After walking all night, I finally made it back home, but it wasn't long, before I started hearing odd sounds and seeing mysterious figures that would attack me. I'll let you know when the anal probing stops.

Top Bottom