• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was abducted by aliens and taken aboard a ship. It's unclear how long they had me on their ship, but it seemed like a lifetime.
    After all the anal probing, they dropped me somewhere in the middle of a large wooded area.
    While I was trying to find my way back to civilization, two large sasquatches kidnapped me and kept me blockaded in a cave. It's unclear how long I was held there, but after all the anal probing, they dumped me in a river.
    After what seemed like hours of rapids and waterfalls, I ended up in a lake, where a large dinosaur looking, aquatic creature grabbed me and dove deep into the abyss. The thought of drowning never entered my mind because of all the anal probing. Once the creatures desires were fulfilled, it gently layed me on the shore, where I recognized where I was.
    After walking all night, I finally made it back home, but it wasn't long, before I started hearing odd sounds and seeing mysterious figures that would attack me. I'll let you know when the anal probing stops.

IMG_8038.jpeg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    September 13, 2009 sometime right around 5:35 AM, I was startled awake by a loud noise and a bright flash. It was as real as anything I’ve ever experienced. I laid there for a few seconds waiting for my wife to ask “what was that”, but she didn’t. The noise sounded like one of those old timey flash thingys like an early 1900s photographer would use, and the flash of light was like looking at the sun, very bright and extremely golden colored light.

My wife didn’t hear or see a thing, but me jolting awake woke her. I didn’t say anything at the time because I figured it was just a dream, and or, she would think I was crazy.

About an hour later, we were both awakened by a phone call from my sister, telling us mom, who was recovering from heart problems in the hospital, had a severe stroke and was not going to make it. When we arrived at the hospital, they told us that mom had the stroke sometime shortly after 5:35 AM.

I have no idea what exactly happened, if it was paranormal, if it was just a dream, or what, but it is very strange.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back in April of 2000, I went to visit a girl (Carla) in Australia that I had met online. She was somewhat of a psychic and holistic "healer". And I don't mean the kind that sets up shop to read palms, etc.. In July, I flew her and her daughter up here. I introduced her to my mom, and they hit it off. After they went back to Australia, Mom called me. She said she had been taking a nap and was awakened by a vision of Carla's smiling face right in front of her. I asked her what time it was when that happened and she told me.

I called Carla, didn't tell her what Mom had said, but I asked her what she had been doing at that time (allowing for the time difference). She said, "Oh, I was reading the most lovely card that your mum had sent me!"

When Carla first met Mom, she told me that Mom had "the gift" (psychic ability). I guess she could just tell. Mom never mentioned anything about it, but she was always very intuitive about people and things. I do believe that in that moment, they "connected".

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    One of the best films I have seen on the subject of Sasquatch is rare in that:

a: it isn't a "horror on a camping trip" film
    b: the loggers come out looking good and not villainous
    c: the government does look villainous
    d: the environmentalist comes out looking like a bad guy (but he still hooks up...)

It's the first film on the subject I have seen that touches on the infrasound, nausea and mind speak that some witnesses have experienced....

It's worth a watch...my wife even liked it...beautifully filmed...the director had an encounter when he was young and has been wanting to make this film for quite awhile...he was having a hard time getting it made because Bigfoot horror sells....Loggers being in the right and government looking for something, not because they are curious, but because that infrasound would come in pretty sweet in a battlefield situation....

worth a watch...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A few years ago this subject came up at a dinner party and having lived through most of the UFO era I said "they aren't here and they never have been." Asked why I believed this I noted that nearly everyone on the planet has a high quality movie camera in their pocket and yet there has been no massive increase in high quality recording of UFO or mystery sightings compared to the 50s and 60s when smart phones did not exist.

Personally, I like the idea that they are out there somewhere and that some mysteries are never explained, but I'm not putting money on any of it.;)

They are not from outer space....they are from here....they've been here longer than us....and they can not stand us.....

1704032258920.png 1704032237688.png

1704032206405.png

1704032162088.png

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    It took me about 5 or 6 years to start noticing things.

I knew the place had a history. Such as the family who built the house - the wife/mom was killed in a train vs. car accident.

Another family moved in and atleast one tried to kill herself in the garage -which explained what looked like an old blood stain.

Neighbors said a human leg bone was found on the front porch.

And then came the day I was walking towards the stairs and caught a glimpse of a shadow figure, standing there looking out the back window. (Same figure I have seen atleast 3 times)

Nothing has been creepy scary. Just random foot steps upstairs, lights turning on by themselves, and a shadow figure looking towards the back yard.

I wonder if he is looking towards the back because there use to be a huge farm barn on the property years and years ago. Maybe something bad happened? Who knows.

I guess the last odd thing about the place is only the front door has had the issue, but the handle has broke 3 or 4 times.
    Careful with that. Ghosts are not ghosts as they are commonly known. The person is dead, judged and either up or down. What hangs around are the familiar spirits aka demons.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have special guns for aliens and Bigfoot. 444 marlin outfitter for the big and 556 piston driven ar for the green or gray ‘s.

they are shoot on sight in my opinion. Shoot, recover, move to middle of back field wrapped in orange tarp, quick call to a three letter government office would go something like this.

“Hello I have a dead alien/bigfoot which I will trade for a pallet of cash.”
    “It is ready for helicopter pickup just drop the pallet out the copter and drop a recover rope down. You fly it away and we shall never speak of this ever again.”

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    I have special guns for aliens and Bigfoot. 444 marlin outfitter for the big and 556 piston driven ar for the green or gray ‘s.

they are shoot on sight in my opinion. Shoot, recover, move to middle of back field wrapped in orange tarp, quick call to a three letter government office would go something like this.

“Hello I have a dead alien/bigfoot which I will trade for a pallet of cash.”
    “It is ready for helicopter pickup just drop the pallet out the copter and drop a recover rope down. You fly it away and we shall never speak of this ever again.”
    Then they disappear you for knowing/seeing too much.

Bury it and forget it!

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Wow really going down the rabbit hole with this thread. Really glad to see most not making a joke of this subject. I've never had an encounter with any of the paranormal (and would love to keep it that way), but I look at things with an open mind grounded in foundations in reality as well as my faith. There is a lot to this world let alone universe that we still know very little about, and it would be hubris to think we have conclusive evidence to what happens out in the wilderness. You'd be surprised what manmade stuff is under the streets. I only found out a few years ago that there is a particle accelerator and nuclear reactor within a few miles of where I live.

When it comes to the Sasquatch stuff, I recommend the Survivorman Bigfoot series. You can watch them on Youtube on Les Stroud's channel. He goes into the series as a skeptic, but makes some very important points and looks at the subject from many different angles.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m the boat of I believe it is possible, but probably hasn’t happened here, as far as aliens anyway. Like the comment upthread, there are so many high resolution phones and cameras, literally everywhere, and I have yet to see an in focus, non grainy picture. Definitely possible though, it is a big universe, so probably even probable somewhere

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I’m the boat of I believe it is possible, but probably hasn’t happened here, as far as aliens anyway. Like the comment upthread, there are so many high resolution phones and cameras, literally everywhere, and I have yet to see an in focus, non grainy picture. Definitely possible though, it is a big universe, so probably even probable somewhere

It's easier to believe once you accept they are from here, have been here since "Who flung the chunk' and just mimic whatever things humans are into at the moment.....

Aliens: Greeting earthlings.....we just traveled millions of light years to visit you....to show how advanced we are we are going to make crop circles...stick things up your butt and mutilate your cattle and sheep....

humans: what about some free energy???

Aliens: Sorry....our leader wants us to do anal probes and f--- with your farmers and ranchers livestock.....

It's hard to get good pics...I posted some on here and when you blow them up they pixilate....a shiny triangle sat in the sky near us for 35 minutes then turned into an orange ball and shot over to Louisville...where it was filmed....I posted the pics on here when it happened.....

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    A few weeks ago I got that familiar feeling in my gut, pressure etc. So I sat on the throne a few and launched what I believe was a perfectly shaped submarine, fully intact.
    Being one who admires his own work, I thought I'd inspect the underwater craft. And to my amazement, there was nothing there!
    I know what I experienced but there was no proof. So what became of the phantom feces???

Top Bottom