• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’ve been carrying my Smoky Mountain Knife Works Benchmade 940 for over a year and a half. DLC coated M390 blade with a red resin infused carbon fiber handle.

cMBnUw1l.jpg

I don't care what anybody else says, but that blade is drop dead sexy!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just had one Opinel in my collection (number 7 I think) that I gave to a fellow INGOer.
    Not sure if it was a carbone or inox blade.

It's a popular EDC over here.

I patina mine and they look great...I carried one for years backpacking and like you I give them away to fellow travelers now and again..My cousin sent me a pic of her backpacking in Oregon with the Opinel I gave her laid out by her lunch....

EIVcAYIXYAAWwJ4

JSJamboree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Avon
    I have a cheap Amazon Kershaw that I have been extremely pleased with. EDC for about 3 years now, and still kicking strong.

SpydieSig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 26, 2019
    Lafayette
    I have a cheap Amazon Kershaw that I have been extremely pleased with. EDC for about 3 years now, and still kicking strong.

I carried a cheap Kershaw for years until earlier this year. I started buying nicer knives and hadnt picked up that Kershaw until yesterday. Boy... that thing is hot garbage. The blade rubs the liner and the lockup on it is like 85%. Oh and its assisted which I absolutely hate now. The more you know...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    For casual wear I've usually got a Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Fatty Harpoon Tanto in my pocket. For lighter or more formal attire it's a Microtech UTX-70.

PUV73BIh.jpg

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I like the 11. Its really a decent little blade for the price. I really like the 41.

Ditto. I've a few Ganzo blades, but the 11 is the one I carry daily. Hard to believe it's possible to get such a nice little knife with such a smooth action, so cheaply.

The 41's are really nice too. I like the blade shape/profile of the 41 better, but I still carry the 11 :)

Top Bottom