Not open for further replies.

aaryk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    LTCH

I've had my LTCH for about a month now. Filled out the application online and paid for it and my fingerprinting, paid my locals, got fingerprinted, and had my permit in a week. Get it quick when done and paid online.

Ltemfly4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Indianapolis
    anyone applied for their ccw recently? just curious, cause wasa wondering how long it normally takes? i applied for mine bout 5 weeks ago, and still waiting, any comments would be appreciated, thnx!

deciple

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Going on week 9, my patience is gone, I wish I would have checked this thread before doing it the old way.

alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    Using L1 I applied October 18, 2010 got denied November 30 and return of my $75 refund..
    Filed an appeal December 5TH. Called ISP March 22nd to find out what was going on. I was told I would get a call back. March 23rd ISP returned my call and told me to resend my $75.00 money order.
    Received my LTCH April, 23rd.
    All is Good!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    What is the difference between LTCH and CCW?

Indiana does not have a CCW, only the LTCH. yes you can conceal with your LTCH.

Normal times for your LTCH filed in the "Old" way are anywhere between 10 and 12 weeks, 16 week waits are not un-heard of. if you do the on-line app and L1 fingerprinting, I've seen posts on here as quick as 4-5 days and their license is in the mailbox waiting on them!

Before you ask a bunch of questions you may want to think about reading some of the previous posts in the topic you are posting in.. can help avoid ( * ) ! Just some friendly advice from one noob to another. :)

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    I thought I'd add my experience thus far. I'll keep you guys posted as to when it comes in the mail.

1. I filled the application out online yesterday, 4/26, for the lifetime permit.

2. Upon completion I paid my state fee online and made an appointment with L-1 for this morning, 4/27 (maybe I got lucky with the scheduling there).

3. Went to the Hampton Inn this morning, where L-1 took my fingerprints (took 5 minutes).

4. I just got back from the Greenfield Police Department where I provided my receipt that L-1 gave me, my $50 MO for the local fee, and my DL. I got a receipt.

And now I wait....

UPDATE 4/30
    -------------
    I got it in the mail today. That was QUICK! Maybe a record :)

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Put my aplication in online Apr 5th, didn't get down to the local dept till the 18th to get printed. They told me to come back in one week to pick up the paperwork and then I could send it in to the state.
    Left on the 26th for state aproval. Not in any rush, but hopefully it won't take too long.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My brother applied through the local retard department of St John on Feb 20th and is still waiting. I'm thinking there's a lot of thumb to rectum contact in that building.

Update, he got it yesterday with an issue date of 4/25

A little over 2 months. That was doing it the "traditional way"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom