Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I just wish they would reply to one of my three emails

After all the BS I have heard from them, I am beginning to believe it is a test to see if you will loose your temper. Considering dealin with them is extremely frustrating and they know it, if you can keep your cool then your probably a proper person

Lecaia713

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We filled out the application on Jan 7, got printed at L1 on the 8th, and gave ISP our money on the 9th. Our LTCHs still aren't here, but I will post when we do get them for help on the comparison.

Well, our LTCHs got here today, so it was *only* a wait time of 11 weeks and 2 days. Btw, both hubby and I applied at the same time, if you were wondering about the "we" and "our".

Brock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    Well, our LTCHs got here today, so it was *only* a wait time of 11 weeks and 2 days. Btw, both hubby and I applied at the same time, if you were wondering about the "we" and "our".

Funny, mine came Monday but still nos sign of my wife's. both clean records.

MC, I just moved to indiana in September and mine took the standard 15 weeks for paper prints.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    My "better half" just got her LTCH in the mail today (and there was much rejoice... yay).

L1 and local PD on the Jan 7th (payment posted on the 8th), so 11 weeks and 3 days.

We thought for sure her fingerprints would be rejected by the ISP. She washes her hands about 80 times a day (no, she doesn't have OCD), and her prints are so faint that the L1 person had to override the machine which kept rejecting the prints.

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    JUST MY LUCK!
    I started my paperwork on December 14th online and then went to L1 in Muncie to get the fingerprints taken. Went to my local PD and had them do their thing and paid the $50 to them. That all happened within a week. They sent it in....but it was rejected by ISP for some reason!!! And then sent back to my PD where they did not see it for some reason.
    On March 11th I called the ISP to find out what had happened because others were getting their license back that went in after mine.
    I was told the above tale and called my local PD and then they found it and re-submitted it with no action taken by me...so it was something they had done.
    The ISP officer said he would try to get it pushed to the head of the line since it was not my fault and if I was lucky I would have it back late the next week.
    Well it is almost 3 weeks since that time and no license so looks like I still have about a 3 month wait. I will call him again next week to see if he can try again.
    Hope this does not happen to any of you!

LFTPFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Ok, I just figured out the exact date I filled. Thought I would put it out there for reference to anyone interested.

I filled all my paperwork, paid my fees (cash for local and MO for state.) and did electronic finger prints at Allen County (FW) PD. I did my prints on an L1 machine. However, I had a brain lapse that day and forgot to ask if I had to pay a fee to have them processed as "L1". So, I assume that they we processed normally.

Anyways, that was all done on January 14, 2013. At about 5:15 PM. I didn't think to keep a close eye on where I placed my money order stub. So, I can't check to see if it has been cashed.

The woman at the window told me to please expect to wait 4-5 months before I call to find out about its status.

It has been 75 days...no pink card. One day closer I suppose!

Culohark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    After all the BS I have heard from them, I am beginning to believe it is a test to see if you will loose your temper. Considering dealin with them is extremely frustrating and they know it, if you can keep your cool then your probably a proper person

I am tested out would just like to hear somthing

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Damn you guys at 11 weeks are lucky, my father in law just got his today. Took 16 weeks, and my mother who did her paperwork same day as him still has not received hers.

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I have to admit there are some days I get really frustrated and just want it to GET HERE, then there are other days that I forget and realize I've gone a whole week and hadn't thought about it.

We (husband and I) submitted our application online and paid L1 on January 12, got printed on the 14th, and took our MO to the local PD on the 25th, so I don't know what date to go by. :dunno:

Either way, it will get here when it gets here. :rolleyes:

Sam4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Central Indiana
    LTCH

I applied for my permit on December 17, 2012, and I just got it (March 29, 2013). I used the old-fashioned ink and paper fingerprint system by the way.

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's Official! Decoder Ring has arrived!

L1

Applied L1 12/15/2012
    L1 Prints 1/5/2013 (They rescheduled me because the guy decided to take a vacation, :rolleyes:)
    Local paid 1/7/2013
    Received Mr. Pink 3/29/2013

:patriot:

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I have to admit there are some days I get really frustrated and just want it to GET HERE, then there are other days that I forget and realize I've gone a whole week and hadn't thought about it.

We (husband and I) submitted our application online and paid L1 on January 12, got printed on the 14th, and took our MO to the local PD on the 25th, so I don't know what date to go by. :dunno:

Either way, it will get here when it gets here. :rolleyes:

Thats a trick question, you go by the date that the money order was actually cashed. :)

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Damn you guys at 11 weeks are lucky, my father in law just got his today. Took 16 weeks, and my mother who did her paperwork same day as him still has not received hers.

Did they do L1 or paper prints? L1 is takin about an eternity to revive your LTCH. Your grand kids will be lucky if they recieve your LTCH if you did paper prints.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom