Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    West Lafayette
    Yeehaw!

Here's my timeline...

Jurisdiction: West Lafayette PD

08-Jan-13: Online appl. and fees paid by CC
    10-Jan-13: Prints taken by L1 (Logansport); Appl. number & L1 receipt provided to WLPD

[Two week wait imposed by WLPD]

24-Jan-13: Local fee paid to WLPD
    13-May-13: LTCH issued
    16-May-13: LTCH received

16 weeks from payment of local fees to my mailbox.

--Bill

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    i really dont know how anybody has gotten any kind of answer out of any branch that is involved in the LTCH bulls@%^t. I called ISP today. the lady on the phone was very polite. But completly worthless on answering any questions. Basicly was told to keep waiting.
    Well I AM SICK OF WAITING!!!!!!!!! I paid the money they said would expadite the prosses ive done everything they have asked. they got my money and im sure have spent it on some sort of crap it was never intended for.
    But ohh fliping well. Just keep sitting back and let them have there way. Thats my only choice. ITS A GIGANTIC LOAD OF CRAP.
    May they drag there testicals threw a field of barbed wire and swim in a pool of alcohal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am done. Sorry for the rant. Needed to get it off my chest.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    7sDmOoh.jpg

Can't really believe it to be honest... :rockwoot:

L-1 on 1/15/13
    Local on 1/22/13
    MO cashed on 1/28/13
    Issued 5/14/13
    Recieved 5/16/13

Just wondering, anyone in Carmel find a place to copy?

Hang in there everyone else! :patriot:

My MO was cashed on 1/28 too, I'm hoping that this is a good sign that I'll see pink in the next day or two. :delivery:

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    i really dont know how anybody has gotten any kind of answer out of any branch that is involved in the LTCH bulls@%^t. I called ISP today. the lady on the phone was very polite. But completly worthless on answering any questions. Basicly was told to keep waiting.
    Well I AM SICK OF WAITING!!!!!!!!! I paid the money they said would expadite the prosses ive done everything they have asked. they got my money and im sure have spent it on some sort of crap it was never intended for.
    But ohh fliping well. Just keep sitting back and let them have there way. Thats my only choice. ITS A GIGANTIC LOAD OF CRAP.
    May they drag there testicals threw a field of barbed wire and swim in a pool of alcohal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am done. Sorry for the rant. Needed to get it off my chest.

Spell check is your friend. Secondly... I prefer the saying they should run thru hell in gasoline underwear.... :)

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Spell check is your friend. Secondly... I prefer the saying they should run thru hell in gasoline underwear.... :)

Yea if you have read any of my posts spelling is and never was one of my things. The spell check thing on this site keeps wanting to add something to my computer and after just getting a new computer because my last one was hacked into and destroyed. i dint down load stuff to it.
    I'm not real computer save.

Last edited:

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    OK had the wife look at the spell check thing. So now all you spell Nazis can get off my butt! lol

I think it is "spell check Nazis". You may need to down load the grammar check also but, what do I know. I am better at math 1 + 1 = 4. If you don't believe me you should see my twins.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom