• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MillersTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Lowell
    So, what is an "appeal date" ? Just curious.
    when your denied you can appeal
    They denied me because I didnt list an arrest...I talked with Meagan from ISP several times throughout the process and I basically have to go to Indianapolis, and resign my updated application that lists my arrest.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    They denied me because I didnt list an arrest...I talked with Meagan from ISP several times throughout the process and I basically have to go to Indianapolis, and resign my updated application that lists my arrest.

The app doesn't ask about arrest's, it says convicted. Is it because you didn't list an arrest or a conviction? Just asking because I have a record and have been waiting since Oct.11 2012

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The app doesn't ask about arrest's, it says convicted. Is it because you didn't list an arrest or a conviction? Just asking because I have a record and have been waiting since Oct.11 2012

I'm no expert, but I think its time to get in contact with the ISP and discuss specifics (if you havent done so already). Even for someone with a record, 8 months seems a bit excessive to not even get a written response telling you to sit tight, ask for more info, or outright deny you.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I'm no expert, but I think its time to get in contact with the ISP and discuss specifics (if you havent done so already). Even for someone with a record, 8 months seems a bit excessive to not even get a written response telling you to sit tight, ask for more info, or outright deny you.

I called 2 weeks ago. I was told that my app went into processing April 30 and that it will be 5-6 more weeks. Thanks for the advice though.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    WoW! so we are back up to 3+ months... just telling the girl friend how i had to wait 3 months but now it only takes a week.... :/ guess I am a bit out dated and didnt realize that L1 didnt end up helping anything... will see how hers goes.

Gorath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    New Albany, IN
    Thanks. :)

Update to make everyone waiting feel better: MO cashed 7/31/12, Denial letter recieved 2/5/13, appeal requested via certified mail 2/8/13, Finally got my appeal date of 6/6/13. If anyone can beat that wait time I'll buy you a beer...:rolleyes:

I've actually heard of people who have absolutely nothing on their record get denied on their application before.

Goodyz71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Recieved my Lifetime LTCH Saturday May18th!
    Applied online L1 paid with debit card Saturday February 16th.
    Electronic fingerprint and Local fees paid Grant County Sheriffs Dept Tuesday February 19th. Issued May 15th, recieved Saturday May 18th. Clean record, first time applicant for LTCH. 88 days from online applicaton to my mailbox.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central

I have no convictions on my record...

This is the same issue I was referring to, on here, a few days ago when I was asking to see if member "Momof6" had listed her arrest (because her wait time was pretty short if she did)

This isn't the first time that I've seen or heard of people having this exact same issue. :dunno:

They had an arrest, but weren't convicted, so they followed the directions on the application and didn't list it since they weren't convicted & they ran into similar issues (they were denied)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom