2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    First post to INGO, been lurking for a long time -

Applied at Madison County Sheriff, Non L1 on 1/31
    MO Cashed 2/5
    Current ISP phone message today says 16 weeks from date MO cashed
    Should arrive 5/29, not going to hold my breath. :(

Also applied for Florida Non-Resident last week, they say current wait time is 6-8 weeks. I sure hope my Florida license doesn't beat my Indiana license. :bs:

Ordered a Kydex holder for my White Hat IWB Holster for a Walther PPS, which will be my gift to me for this ridiculous wait when I get my LTCH. :)

Welcome to the waiting room. Please take a seat. :welcome:

Trahkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    So I mailed off everything on January 11. I checked my money order receipt and It was cashed on April 5th. I sent in manual prints, and I have a underage drinking arrest from 1992. So I called ISP today and spoke with Amber. She said she wasn't sure why it took 12 weeks to cash my money order, but it isn't isolated to just me, in fact, she said its very common. With manual prints,a prior arrest, she said if I don't have my permit by October, call back. 9 months is my estimated wait time. Feel robbed today.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    So I mailed off everything on January 11. I checked my money order receipt and It was cashed on April 5th. I sent in manual prints, and I have a underage drinking arrest from 1992. So I called ISP today and spoke with Amber. She said she wasn't sure why it took 12 weeks to cash my money order, but it isn't isolated to just me, in fact, she said its very common. With manual prints,a prior arrest, she said if I don't have my permit by October, call back. 9 months is my estimated wait time. Feel robbed today.

It took SBPD 3 months to send my stuff to ISP. Did everything Oct.11 non L-1, one DUI conviction. MO was cashed Jan.10, still waiting.....

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    Finally got it

I applied along with my wife and my father in late November. My wife received hers in early march and my father and I got ours today( may 23) . I was begining to get impatient . But it's finally here 6 months later .

Fredw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    McCordsville
    I applied along with my wife and my father in late November. My wife received hers in early march and my father and I got ours today( may 23) . I was begining to get impatient . But it's finally here 6 months later .

Where is the hold up at the state or local level. Does not make sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom