• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    You have 30 days to send in a address change. You current one will remain valid until the new one arrives.
    1/2 right.

You're old LTCH remains valid as long as you submit the change of address within 30 days. You will not automatically receive a new LTCH card.

If you want a LTCH that shows the new address, you have to pay for a duplicate card (there is an option for this on the address change form). The new LTCH will show the address change and have the word "DUPLICATE" over the signature line.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    I sent my payment to state (credit card) on Feb 13, but local PD didn't send to ISP whatever it is they send until March 6. My guess is my time started on Mar. 6.

At any rate, nothing has come yet. I'm thinking I'll have anywhere from a week to the end of June if I'm one of the lucky ones, judging from the recent reports.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    1/2 right.

You're old LTCH remains valid as long as you submit the change of address within 30 days. You will not automatically receive a new LTCH card.

If you want a LTCH that shows the new address, you have to pay for a duplicate card (there is an option for this on the address change form). The new LTCH will show the address change and have the word "DUPLICATE" over the signature line.

Thanks for the correction.

LuckyOne

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Parke County, IN
    What if you move after submitting and do not plan on being issued for yet a couple more months? How to notify within 30 days of address change when it takes 90 to 180 days to issue? Or just wait for the arrival and immediately put in for change?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    What if you move after submitting and do not plan on being issued for yet a couple more months? How to notify within 30 days of address change when it takes 90 to 180 days to issue? Or just wait for the arrival and immediately put in for change?

Doesn't USPS do mail forwarding anymore ? Or is that only good for 30 days ?

I remember getting mail forwarded for 6 months or more when we moved last. That was 7 years ago and now the USPS is broke, so maybe they can't afford it anymore. :dunno:

Bl@zed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Hope, IN
    I applied for the 4 year. I have been arrested twice many years ago. I did fingerprinting at sheriffs office. Money order for state was cashed on March 7th and now it's May 28th and haven't received anything.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I applied for the 4 year. I have been arrested twice many years ago. I did fingerprinting at sheriffs office. Money order for state was cashed on March 7th and now it's May 28th and haven't received anything.

I applied 1/18/13 with my MO being cashed 1/23/13, still waiting in the Non-L1 section with a few that have been waiting longer.

BTW, clean record, not even a speeding ticket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom