• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LFTPFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    I applied 1/18/13 with my MO being cashed 1/23/13, still waiting in the Non-L1 section with a few that have been waiting longer.

BTW, clean record, not even a speeding ticket.

I applied 1/14/13 Non-L1 Allen County
    No idea when my MO was cashed because I didn't keep the stub :noway:
    Recived the glorious pink slip from ISP on 5/28/13 :rockwoot:

No record other than 1 or 2 speeding tickets from years back.

LFTPFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Are speeding tickets under the conviction thing? I've had one but didn't list on application.?

Not that I know of. Other people have been posting things about speeding tickets so I thought I would just throw it up there for what its worth.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I applied for the 4 year. I have been arrested twice many years ago. I did fingerprinting at sheriffs office. Money order for state was cashed on March 7th and now it's May 28th and haven't received anything.

Based on what I'm seeing here, plan on 6 months from the time your M.O. was cashed. Maybe more. You should have your LTCH by September.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I applied on 12-28-12 and did L1, still nothing.

Rydnlow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I paid local on 2/5/13. When I filled out my app I had to check the psychiatrist box for seeing one in my lifetime. The local PD didn't make a big deal out of it. I called ISP a couple weeks ago and they said it would probably get denied (for what reason I do not know) and that I should get a note from a Dr. So I made an appt and talked to the dr and she said she said she wouldn't give me a recommendation and that she has in the past and people still get denied because they require a forensic psychiatrist to look through your records and evaluate and then give a recommendation letter. She gave me a name of a guy but he's like an hour and a half away. By now I figure my app might have made it somewhere and maybe I'll just wait and see if I get denied or what. Anyone out there with similar experience?

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    FINALLY!!!! The coveted pink piece of paper was waiting for me when I got home from work today!!!!

Non L-1 prints taken and mailed January 14th
    Money order cashed January 18th
    LTCH issued May 23rd and received today, May 28th

:rockwoot::draw::ar15::ingo:

Crampa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Plymouth, In.
    I applied December 3rd 2012 and have one arrest on my record from 37 years ago in Illinois. I have given up on hearing or seeing anything. I can buy guns in Indiana and the Federal Government thinks i'm ok but not my home state.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Just to give everyone a heads up...I called the ISP HQ in Indy. The lady on the phone said they were processing 01/17 applications as of last Thursday or Friday (can't quite remember the day).

Those were for the paper applications as well.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    18 weeks to the day that the State Police cashed the money orders. Both mine and my wife's little pink papers showed up. We did non L1. I did not call or email them to check on the progress. I just waited patiently. I guess I will have to go and look at holsters now.

shipguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Mailed mine January 28th, check cashed on February 1st. Local police department told me 4 months was what they were advised for a wait time.
    Hopefully it won't be much longer.

J480

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2013
    Griffith IN
    Emailed ISP last week. This was the response: "Currently the processing time now is 13 to 14 weeks for electronic finger printing without an arrest history. Our department is currently working in the month of February,I do believe they are working on applications of the week before your transmission date(2-26-13). You should be receiving it soon. Thank you, Megan Ewick, Firearms Division." I guess i have a few more weeks to go....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom