Not open for further replies.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    I'm right there with you. 1-29 l1 clean record

I did my app on 12/30/12 and I filed my fingerprints L1 on 1/7/13......I have a single, non-violent misdemeanor on my record from 23+yrs ago......I had my LTCH about 10yrs ago, but let it expire.......at least I did get verification from Sgt Michaels from ISP (before he retired 5-6 weeks ago)...he verified that ISP received my app and info on 1/15/13....but I'm still waiting too.

It almost appears that they lost some first qtr apps since there are so many people reporting now they are getting them in 90 days. They clearly are not on a first come first serve basis....

It seems that way...but I have an email verifying that they received mine (back before they stopped communicating with any of us)..Sgt. Michaels was pretty decent about getting back to me...he answered me 2 times...earlier on...in this process. I wondered why his email wasn't working anymore so I finally got thru to them on the phone and told them that Sgt Michaels told me to call them if I went past 20 weeks. That was when they informed me that he had RETIRED...so I was pretty much SOL...and that's also when they first started using the whole "Privacy Act" excuse so that they didn't have to answer any of our questions and they didn't have to give us any kind of status updates anymore..

It's all luck guys, pure and simple.

If that's the case, Micah is the unluckiest SOB on the planet.

Stranger Danger, too

Hey lectric...don't forget me there...HAHA...I'm feeling pretty unlucky with ISP right about now too !
    :):
    :dunno:
    :wallbash:
    :D

Last edited:

Hunter125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    I L-1'd on May 15, 2013, checks cashed shortly thereafter, and just received my lifetime license today. After reading through this thread, I didn't think I'd get it for a while yet, pleasantly surprised. Sorry for those of you still waiting, but maybe the process is speeding up some.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I L-1'd on May 15, 2013, checks cashed shortly thereafter, and just received my lifetime license today. After reading through this thread, I didn't think I'd get it for a while yet, pleasantly surprised. Sorry for those of you still waiting, but maybe the process is speeding up some.

:thumbsup:

Glad for you. Still hanging in for my buddies waiting.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I stopped by the local PD this morning and asked them if they could do a "status" check for me to which they declined saying they didn't have a way to do so. However, she provided me with a "direct" number to the ISP firearms division and said she was told other people had luck calling this number. I called the number where it only rang once and a nice lady picked up saying, "ISP Firearms". I explained that I had been waiting 4 months, application and prints were electronic. She said they couldn't do status checks on the phone anymore. I told her that I understood but mainly was just concerned that they DID in fact received it. She asked my name and date of birth and placed me on hold for about fifteen minutes. After waiting, she came back on and confirmed my date of birth again and said, "If you don't receive "something" in a week give us a call back." Not exactly sure what that means. I thanked her for her time and ended the call.

Not sure why she said "something" instead of permit. Maybe I am just reading too much into it. I had a previous LTCH that I let expire and applied 3-21 with L1.

What was that number? L1 1-29 clean record

SharpJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Greenwood
    Finally got mine on Thursday on a Non L-1 with a cash date of 3/6, so just under 5 months. ISP said they're just now on the 2nd week of March for Non-L1

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I think I have a grip on what's going on. They stopped using identity solutions in march and switched to a new system. So I'm sure they updated all the computers except for one in the basement that they're using to process all of the older apps. I don't think they were lost, just that they were moved and being processed at a much slower rate.
    Again...
    L1 1-29 clean record few name changes

I think they should quit processing new apps and finish the gosh dang ones they've had for 7 months!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think I have a grip on what's going on. They stopped using identity solutions in march and switched to a new system. So I'm sure they updated all the computers except for one in the basement that they're using to process all of the older apps. I don't think they were lost, just that they were moved and being processed at a much slower rate.
    Again...

I think they should quit processing new apps and finish the gosh dang ones they've had for 7 months!

I have to agree with on that idea!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Again...

It's the same company. They just changed the name to Morpho Trust.

nightdragon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2013
    south bend
    Long time lurker first time poster. My little pink paper finally showed up yesterday :) !
    Filed 2-20-2013 local PD.
    Non L-1
    Clean record
    Received 7-26-2013
    Decided right off the bat to oc. Little nervous the first store I went into this morning but nobody seem to notice and the tension disappeared quickly.
    Have learned alot on this site and hope to contribute in the future.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Long time lurker first time poster. My little pink paper finally showed up yesterday :) !
    Filed 2-20-2013 local PD.
    Non L-1
    Clean record
    Received 7-26-2013
    Decided right off the bat to oc. Little nervous the first store I went into this morning but nobody seem to notice and the tension disappeared quickly.
    Have learned alot on this site and hope to contribute in the future.

:thumbsup: and :welcome:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I would be incredibly frustrated if I were one of those who applied in the first quarter of this year and I were still waiting. It seems like anyone who applied in May is being taken care of first.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I would be incredibly frustrated if I were one of those who applied in the first quarter of this year and I were still waiting. It seems like anyone who applied in May is being taken care of first.

Record
    Paper prints on Oct. 11 2012
    M.O. cashed on Jan. 10
    Went into processing April 30
    Still waiting.....

I am beyond frustrated. IF they pick up the phone when I call, the only thing they tell me is to keep waiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom