Not open for further replies.

k201

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What email do you have for them?

I just sent the e-mail through their website like everyone else. I talked to the guy when I went to resubmit my fingerprints for L1 and he said they've had alot of people have to re-do their fingerprints for some reason. The first time I never got a confirmation e-mail after my L1 appt but I did this time... makes me wonder if the guy who did them ever submitted them to ISP.

jonlong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2013
    United States
    Just looked up my relevant dates so far.

Applied online July 14.
    L1 fingerprinting July 19.
    Local fee paid August 1.

WOW! I got my LTCH in the mail today. Totally wasn't expecting that. I posted these dates today anticipating the start of a long wait. My info was sent from local PD to ISP just last week, so it was less than a week processing time for them.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    My son did the electronic prints and paid local fee on Aug 2, 2013, his lifetime larry came in the mail today! Wow!

:thumbsup:

WOW! I got my LTCH in the mail today. Totally wasn't expecting that. I posted these dates today anticipating the start of a long wait. My info was sent from local PD to ISP just last week, so it was less than a week processing time for them.

:thumbsup:

I'm amazed by the apparent turnaround ISP has had.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    The one thing I dont understand is I was able to look up my M4 mistineanor online so i had the correct date. Its public record and yet Ive been waiting for 5 months for law enforcment to do the same thing? I was 4 wheeling in my truck by the R/R tracks 20 years ago. I have had an Ohio ccw and currently have a Utah ccw so i know i'm in their system and just having the other state ccw's they know i'm not a fellon. I understand the wait is of my own making but i'm starting to feel like the whipping boy.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    Oh.... And to make matters worse. My wife applyed Aug 5 and will get hers first. I bet she doesnt run to her daddy laughing like a school girl.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I think I'm done here. There's no reason to keep looking here.read my Sig. I talked to the lady at isp Thursday and she assured me her supervisor would call me back. Took all my information. No call. I'm getting married in October and will have my name changed soon. I guess i
    ll let you all know if something happens but I hope to see you all in the forum and good luck with your wait..
    I'm still just an in gun OWNER

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    Your not gonna believe this. I just posted 2 hours ago and guess what, pink slip in the mail.... my wifes LOL she went L1 and local on Aug 5 in todays mail

nightwindrc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    So I get home tonigbt and what do I find...

Not my LTCH, but my range bag from the fine folks at the NRA. Actually forgot about it. Free gift
    from renewal that I thought they had forgotten to send. Perhaps it is a sign.

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    So I get home tonigbt and what do I find...

Not my LTCH, but my range bag from the fine folks at the NRA. Actually forgot about it. Free gift
    from renewal that I thought they had forgotten to send. Perhaps it is a sign.
    I thought the same damn thing when my NRA bag came in the mail (3 months late) but 6 months later still no LTCH - In 8 days it will be 9 months (nov. 28 2012)

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    L1 - 1/15
    Local PD - 1/24
    Issued - 8/14
    Received - 8/20

Clean record, but I'm a bad boy for seeing a shrink, voluntarily, due to job stresses. (Don't ever check the shrink box. I ain't sayin, just sayin.)

I'm out. Peace.

Yea, especially since they can't verify if you are telling the truth there or not without breaking the law themselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom