Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this thread for a while now. Since around the late 200 pages. I applied online before Christmas and did prints (L1) and payment the same day on 12/28/12. It finally appeared in my mailbox today. Nearly a full 8 months later.

The only inquiry I ever made into it was an email back in April that was responded to with the standard template response.

I expect that it took a while because i spent most of my life in Lake Co., got a Class C Misdemeanor OWI in 2001 in Tippecanoe Co. and currently reside in Allen Co.

All I can say is be patient and be grateful you're not me. =)

Well, for that, sir, you get a :thumbsup:

And your toddler gets a :laugh:

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    well today marks the 5 month mark, my wifes took 14 days but she is a good girl. who knew something as silly as a trespassing charge for 4 wheeling on R/R tracks would slow this down, just to make this worse I forgot about a stupid issue as a kid so I will most likely die before I ever get to carry in Indiana

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    Well long time lurker. I had an ltch about ten yrs ago. Bought a g 26 gen 3 and decided to get my ltch again. Everything done in July. So maybe ill be one of the lucky ones. Bought a nice ares ranger belt and a dale fricke iwb holster. Told myself to have the right equipment this time. Thanks for the join nice to meet all of you

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well long time lurker. I had an ltch about ten yrs ago. Bought a g 26 gen 3 and decided to get my ltch again. Everything done in July. So maybe ill be one of the lucky ones. Bought a nice ares ranger belt and a dale fricke iwb holster. Told myself to have the right equipment this time. Thanks for the join nice to meet all of you

:welcome:

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    After seven months of waiting my brother has been deemed unacceptable despite his dui charges being over ten years ago. Since then he has attended AA and joined the National Guard, served one year in Baghdad and one year in Afghanistan, and he has a security clearance. Is there a way to appeal?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    After seven months of waiting my brother has been deemed unacceptable despite his dui charges being over ten years ago. Since then he has attended AA and joined the National Guard, served one year in Baghdad and one year in Afghanistan, and he has a security clearance. Is there a way to appeal?

Sure. Get on ISP's website and they have instructions on how to appeal a denial. I would send an email, fax, and snail mail to make sure they get it.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this thread for a while now. Since around the late 200 pages. I applied online before Christmas and did prints (L1) and payment the same day on 12/28/12. It finally appeared in my mailbox today. Nearly a full 8 months later.

The only inquiry I ever made into it was an email back in April that was responded to with the standard template response.

I expect that it took a while because i spent most of my life in Lake Co., got a Class C Misdemeanor OWI in 2001 in Tippecanoe Co. and currently reside in Allen Co.

All I can say is be patient and be grateful you're not me. =)

I filled out my app back in Dec....did my L1 the first week of Jan.....and ........

I just got GREAT news today
    ...my Permit has been Approved and should arrive by Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!

I assume I'll give some of ya's hope and just make some of ya's sick... L1 on 8-12-13, local fees 8-13-13. Misdemeanor in 2004 in Florida.. Issued 8-16-13, received 8-22-13! Woohoo.

Wow...I don't see how you got yours in less than 10 days with a Prior Criminal Record ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Did you include the criminal info on your app ????

Sir, I have never seen anyone denied for just a DUI. Were there other charges involved somewhere or did he meet "Habitual Offender" status or something of that nature?

I don't mean to pry...but there are many guys with simple DUI's on here who have got their LTCH permit without having any issue other than a longer wait than normal because of being in the "bad boy pile".

He's served our Country and something just isn't adding up here....he deserves WAYYY better treatment than that.

Last edited:

mxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Middletown
    Wrote my state senator early this week about the long wait time, since February. Received an e-mail from him today stating the license has been issued and should arrive in a few days. I'll wait and see before I get too optimistic!

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    Wrote my state senator early this week about the long wait time, since February. Received an e-mail from him today stating the license has been issued and should arrive in a few days. I'll wait and see before I get too optimistic!
    I still have not heard back from the emails that i have sent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom