Not open for further replies.

cardsfan05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Haubstadt
    Got it!

I recieved my permit today! :rockwoot: 7 weeks 6 days. Only 5 days later than my wife, which we sent in at the same time. Now no more teasing from the guys at work, asking if my wife "can bring me and the gun to the range"

dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    No, I mailed it myself. I'm in Fishers - they give you the app to mail once they've done their part.

Well, I called today. Permit was issued and mailed 4/30/09... I never received it in the mail. Now I've got to fax all my info in and go about getting a replacement. I'm glad I know it's been issued, hopefully it won't take long to get a new copy.

TangoSierra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Got my lifetime personal protection in about 6 weeks to the day. The permit is roughly the size of a credit card...I thought they were significantly larger?

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    My wife sent her application in on April 23rd and received her "could not process" notification 8 weeks to the day after that. The lady at the Sheriff's dept forgot to sign the back of it. They fill everything out and put it all in the envelope for you so you never really see it. She got it signed on Friday and put it in the mail tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom