• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    hi guys I am new here but have been a lurker for a while. well I filled out on line app on 3/4 and did prints and paid local on 3/5,did eletrnic with everything do u guys think I will hear anything anytime soon?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    hi guys I am new here but have been a lurker for a while. well I filled out on line app on 3/4 and did prints and paid local on 3/5,did eletrnic with everything do u guys think I will hear anything anytime soon?
    There's a lot of things that can go into how long it will take, from your local pd to your criminal background. I received mine in 7-8 days, which seems to be the norm, but there's a lot of variables.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    no criminal background at all but i did have a license about 20 years ago and i moved to another city and when i went to renew it is was declined for not being a proper person,whatever that meant, by the definition on the state site i should be, at the time i was going through a divorce and had that headache going on about the same time, and no i was never in any trouble with anyone because of the divorce, but it was about a year after the divorce i was denied and i just let it go i was a lot younger and did not feel iit was important to fight for at the time, but with the way this place is going i want to start exercising my rights again, i can walk in to a shop and buy a gun and walk right out with it i know this i just did it a week ago, and about 2 weeks before that, as a matter of fact i have purchased a lot of firearms over the years, i figure if there was anything on my record i would not be able to do that, so i cant see any reason i should be denied this time, but i would like to have some kind of a time frame to hear something, i spoke to the gal at the local station and she said it sounded like they wanted some kind of verfication on something but the records were so old there was no way to tell now, i wonder if the state will still have records from that long ago? well enough of my ramblings

jkashon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    United States
    I filled out my application online around end of January, completed L1 fingerprinting mid February, paid local fees end of February, and received my LTCH in the mail this morning. Took a little over a month in total but almost 3 weeks of that time was waiting on me. All in all extremely fast process and I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Well I finally got around to getting my LTCH lifetime. Filled out my application on 3/6 and did L1 on 3/7 as well as local. Was told by the helpful associate at Marion County that some people have received theirs in as little as a week. So with any luck I can have mine very soon.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    hey guys I just found out my local police have not transmitted my app downstate yetnit has been over a week I called and found out my stuff is sitting on the police chiefs desk still I did leave him a message to call me what could be his hold up I have never been in trouble over anything will he be able to deny it or is this up to state police any advice is helpful I don't have any idea what the holdup is

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    hey guys I just found out my local police have not transmitted my app downstate yetnit has been over a week I called and found out my stuff is sitting on the police chiefs desk still I did leave him a message to call me what could be his hold up I have never been in trouble over anything will he be able to deny it or is this up to state police any advice is helpful I don't have any idea what the holdup is

He can not deny your application, only recommend that it not be approved. But, if he does that, he is going to have to explain why to the Superintendent. If you have no arrests or other issues, he would not have just cause.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    well called and my stuff is still sitting on his desk I left him a message inquiring why my app has not beenbtransmitted Hope fully he will call me back if not I plan on stopping by there when I get off work at 3 and seebwhT I can find out

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    would I be out of line stopping in and asking to speak with him. I have not been arrested nor am I aware of any issues that would stop my app.no think a week should be plant of time for local to do their thing if I am wrong let me know before I make myself look bad
    thanks

eachitandi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Plymouth
    Mine arrived in mail today. Took 3 weeks and 2 days. I did have a mistake when I filed my app so considering the time it took to straighten that out I would say not bad. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom