• ...and so much more!
  • drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    P1010892.jpg

I have been trying to track one of these down for awhile now & finally got one .Its feels natural when holding it & hate to put it down ,will post a range report when I take it out

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm a big fan of the CZ75 guns as well.

Only gun better is the 1911 but the beauty of the CZ75 is that it has ergonomics that are very similar to the 1911 so if you shoot one, you will be familiar with the other.

My carry guns are 1911 pistols but my house guns are CZ75 variants.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm also a fan of the 1911/CZ combo. Love them both. Lately, I've been carrying a CZ75 Compact with a 16 round mag (sp01 base plate to make it fit nice) because of the capacity sometimes. It's amazing just how comfortable those pistols are. The CZ and 1911s do make a good pair.

I couple of months back, I picked up a CZ 97B in 45acp and if I can get enough rounds through it to make me comfortable carrying it, it might just be the best of both worlds for me. 45 caliber goodness, 10+1 capacity and CZ comfort. It's also the most accurate handgun I've owned.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Love the CZ! I had a CZ-75BD and I sold it, sadly, because of the DA/SA trigger but I am always on the lookout for a single-action version of one. Such a great feeling and great shooting gun.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Love the CZ! I had a CZ-75BD and I sold it, sadly, because of the DA/SA trigger but I am always on the lookout for a single-action version of one. Such a great feeling and great shooting gun.

Get a non-D variant, carry cocked and locked, just like a 1911. ;)

Converting one over to SA only is ridiculously easy as well.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'd like to resurrect this topic. I really like what I've been reading about the CZ 75B and there are a bunch of them on the market right now. I haven't found one locally to handle and I'm concerned about trigger reach. I find the trigger on a Beretta 92/96 fine, but on a Sig 226 the reach is too long to be comfortable. How does the trigger reach on a CZ 75B compare to the Beretta and Sig?

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It's been awhile since I've shot the Beretta, but the CZ trigger reach is shorter than both. (currently have a CZ Shadow and a 226)

And there's a good selection of thin grips available if you want to shorten it even more. The aluminum ones sold by CZ custom are downright sexy. I've got the VZ G10s on mine, which are also thinner than stock. If the reach is too long on my gun, it's because you've got little girl hands.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been looking everywhere for a CZ to fondle. Don't seem to have any luck. I am interested in the 75B compact or the RAMI but can't seem to find any. I was very disappointed that there weren't any at the 1500.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    My CZ-75b trigger is very smooth on the double action pull (buttery) single action is crisp & is super accurate . I took out to my brothers place & put a few mags through it .The feel of the ergonomics are the best Ive felt & it points very naturally. Its a little heavy but the balance makes up for it .Can carry it cocked & locked like a 1911 as well. Ive handled & shot Sigs & Berettas & the CZ has a shorter trigger pull than either but as smooth as a well broken in Beretta .I usually have a hard time hitting in the black on target w/ a double action pull but not so with my CZ

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Thanks for the info re: trigger reach. Like some others, I'd like to see one and get a feel for it. The local shops don't have any.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Thanks for the info re: trigger reach. Like some others, I'd like to see one and get a feel for it. The local shops don't have any.

If you ever make it to any USPSA matches up north, you're welcome to check out my Shadow.

New Albany isn't too far from Buds, is it? I'd imagine they have some CZ to fondle there.

Top Bottom