• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    When I'm CZ hunting, I usually go up to the Outdoorsman off 135 in Greenwood. I've never seen more CZs in stock locally.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I do not need a light rail so PCR sounds pretty good. Unfortunately they seem to be fairly scarce around Indy. I like putting my hands on them before buying.

USMC Veteran / Lifetime LTCH / Lifetime NRA Member
    The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has a good number of CZs in the case on any given day. The grip on a P01 and PCR are identical

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tapout4892

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2016
    New Albany
    Had a cz 75 compact. Like the pcr but not
    aluminum frame. But I wouldn’t see where you would have a problem with wear. You would have to throw it down the road to put wear on the frame.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Thanks for all the feedback. I purchased a P-01 Omega and can’t wait to get it to the range. Anyone carrying one? Looking for night sights that fit now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have Meprolites on most of my CZs and TFX on one. I wish I had done the TFXs on all of them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    It looks like TFX Pros are the clear favorite. I believe I will go with them. I wish it was only a single dot rear but oh well. Thank you for all the feedback.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    The P-01 Omega reached my FFL dealer today. Unfortunately I am teaching a motorcycle safety class this weekend so I won't be able to put my hands on it until late tomorrow afternoon. I now know what it feels like to be an addict in need of a fix. This will be my first CZ.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    The P-01 Omega reached my FFL dealer today. Unfortunately I am teaching a motorcycle safety class this weekend so I won't be able to put my hands on it until late tomorrow afternoon. I now know what it feels like to be an addict in need of a fix. This will be my first CZ.
    Once you get it and shoot it then you’ll really feel the addiction. One more CZ is never enough.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Once you get it and shoot it then you’ll really feel the addiction. One more CZ is never enough.

I thought I was done buying at 6, then 2 wks ago bought 2 more = 8 now.
    The 7th one was a duplicate of the 2nd one I owned and sold: addiction to be sure.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I thought I was done buying at 6, then 2 wks ago bought 2 more = 8 now.
    The 7th one was a duplicate of the 2nd one I owned and sold: addiction to be sure.
    I only have three at the moment and totally regret letting the forth one go. I was in a shop the other day that had both the orange shadow and the blue shadow 2, my wallet wasn’t fat enough for their $1700 price tajg on the orange one. I picked up the scorpion evo carbine and it’s just as awesome as the pistols IMO.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    CZ Sadness. My P-01 Omega showed at the FFL yesterday and I was going to pick it up this afternoon. I received a call from the seller asking if I had picked it up yet and I told him no. Seems he listed the Urban Gray model as a black one and that is what he shipped. I want the black so we have canceled the transaction and I am back on the search for one. I would like any of the 75 Compact models with decocker, PCR, P-01, or Omega. Hoosier may have the PCR. They will let me know. Other than that calls to most of the local shops got me nowhere. I did find 3 on Gunbroker from a local seller that must not have a brick and mortar. Hoping he responds soon. Anyone have any experience with USPS money order refunds??

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    CZ Sadness. My P-01 Omega showed at the FFL yesterday and I was going to pick it up this afternoon. I received a call from the seller asking if I had picked it up yet and I told him no. Seems he listed the Urban Gray model as a black one and that is what he shipped. I want the black so we have canceled the transaction and I am back on the search for one. I would like any of the 75 Compact models with decocker, PCR, P-01, or Omega. Hoosier may have the PCR. They will let me know. Other than that calls to most of the local shops got me nowhere. I did find 3 on Gunbroker from a local seller that must not have a brick and mortar. Hoping he responds soon. Anyone have any experience with USPS money order refunds??

That is a real bummer!
    I have a CZ in the Urban Grey (Shadow 2) and I do not like it the color at all and wish I had the black one with blue grips.
    At the time, though, the $950 was an unheard of price last summer, so had to go for it.
    It is, despite color, my most favorite gun ever. :rockwoot:
    I might even sell it to get what I prefer, but I've upgraded it so that will narrow my market since that raises the price and most are looking for one OEM.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Patience0830,
    I am interested in this CZ model. It appears to be about the same size as a Glock 26.
    Any issues ? The reviews seem overwhelmingly positive.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    The sadness has returned to gladness. I took the advice of many here and checking into the Outdoorsman. They recently replenished stock on many models and this was one. I went today and put some money down for them to hold one for me until my refund from the Gunbroker seller arrived. He told me he is almost out of the multiple P-01 Omegas that he just got in. Hope to have this in my hands in about a week and can't wait to head to the range with it. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Top Bottom