• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Argh! :crying: I just found out today that my friend doesn't have the PCR for me to try out; he has a different model that I confused with the PCR. :wallbash:

I guess I'll never know how the PCR compares to the Rami, or I'll have to buy a PCR to try out to see if I like it, but I haven't seen any of those selling for $400ish lately.
    I did find a used PCR for $600, which I don't get since I can buy it new for $515, but that has always been the puzzle to me about used prices that are higher than buying brand new. Makes me wonder where people find these guns: I guess they don't shop around. :dunno:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have two CZ P-01's that you can try but they are both Cajunized so the triggers are a lot lighter than stock.

The only difference between the PCR and P-01 is that the P-01 has a light rail on the frame and weighs a whopping 0.6 ounce more.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have two CZ P-01's that you can try but they are both Cajunized so the triggers are a lot lighter than stock.
    The only difference between the PCR and P-01 is that the P-01 has a light rail on the frame and weighs a whopping 0.6 ounce more.

1. Sounds like it would do, then. :thumbsup:
    2. By the way, when I saw your reference to shooting in 40* weather today at the range: I was envious and wish we could have a "do over" of that wonderful day at the range we had where you ruined my life letting me shoot your Shadow 2, and introduced me to the steel "tree" (or whatever they're called): such fun. :thumbsup:
    3. TWO! Good grief! You'll surely be wanting to sell me one of them and since you have "ruined" them with replacing the stock with "upgrades," so I'll be able to get a great deal!
    :rofl: Sorry for my dry humor: it's why I have no friends. :dunno:
    4. Later, just woke up from a 45 minute nap so I guess I should hit the hay!

Last edited:

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I actually have a borrowed PCR in my safe right now prepping to do the pilot in my "carry compare" series on Youtube. this seems like a super common question, and i want to help people understand why i always say to go with the PCR or P01 over the Rami... hopefully i'll have it out around christmas.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I actually have a borrowed PCR in my safe right now prepping to do the pilot in my "carry compare" series on Youtube. this seems like a super common question, and i want to help people understand why i always say to go with the PCR or P01 over the Rami... hopefully i'll have it out around christmas.

1. I will look forward to it: love those info things that I read online about different guns.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Here ya go. CZ Rami vs. PCR vs. P01

[video=youtube;uSAp1j1DNQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSAp1j1DNQU[/video]

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Great video Work. I have both a Rami and a P-01 they both have the CGW Pro Package installed by the Wizard. I find myself carrying the Rami more than not. Maybe it is my choice of holsters I have DeSantis Speed Scabbard for the Rami and really like it. I think I need to get one for the P-01 and then maybe I will carry it more. Decisions decisions

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Argh! :crying: I just found out today that my friend doesn't have the PCR for me to try out; he has a different model that I confused with the PCR. :wallbash:

I guess I'll never know how the PCR compares to the Rami, or I'll have to buy a PCR to try out to see if I like it, but I haven't seen any of those selling for $400ish lately.
    I did find a used PCR for $600, which I don't get since I can buy it new for $515, but that has always been the puzzle to me about used prices that are higher than buying brand new. Makes me wonder where people find these guns: I guess they don't shop around. :dunno:

These guns come in and get sold out very quickly.

Basically you have to watch the likely sites and buy within an hour or so to grab one when they get posted.

Kind of crazy!

Top Bottom