• ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    How do you like yours?

Compared to some of the hof cz's.. I has a ways to go. I personally love it. It's not as light as most I shot last week, but I the da is smooth and very controllable. Mr. Wizard has it right now. He thinks he can spruce it up a bit. This will be round 2 with him. Last time it got the pro kit and his magic dust.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Compared to some of the hof cz's.. I has a ways to go. I personally love it. It's not as light as most I shot last week, but I the da is smooth and very controllable. Mr. Wizard has it right now. He thinks he can spruce it up a bit. This will be round 2 with him. Last time it got the pro kit and his magic dust.

If anyone can make it sing, he can.

mikebaker1129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Houston ,TX
    I own both the Sig226 and a CZ75 B and they are both awesome!
    For me a give the slight nod to the Sig,but it is only by a hair and the CZ is cheaper to purchase so it is really a coin toss!
    Get whichever fits yor hand better?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I own both the Sig226 and a CZ75 B and they are both awesome!
    For me a give the slight nod to the Sig,but it is only by a hair and the CZ is cheaper to purchase so it is really a coin toss!
    Get whichever fits yor hand better?

But you don't leave them in safe together though, right? :nailbite:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    But you don't leave them in safe together though, right? :nailbite:

Back in days of yore, when rhino had a CZ 75b, it peacefully coexisted in a locked cabinet with a West German P226 (actual West German, not one made in Germany after West Germany ceased to exist, but still designated by some as "West German"). At times it was tense given the Cold War history, but I never opened the cabinet find any bickering or squabbling. The P226 was carried and used for a few matches (and eventually sold), but the CZ was just an occasional range gun since I could not reach the double action trigger, nor could I reach the thumb safety. I regret selling that P226, but I do not miss the CZ.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Back in days of yore, when rhino had a CZ 75b, it peacefully coexisted in a locked cabinet with a West German P226 (actual West German, not one made in Germany after West Germany ceased to exist, but still designated by some as "West German"). At times it was tense given the Cold War history, but I never opened the cabinet find any bickering or squabbling. The P226 was carried and used for a few matches (and eventually sold), but the CZ was just an occasional range gun since I could not reach the double action trigger, nor could I reach the thumb safety. I regret selling that P226, but I do not miss the CZ.
    Blasphemy.

Top Bottom