• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    "possession of an illegal BB gun"!? WTF?
    WTF?!

The SECOND the arresting officer realizes that the Gun isn't actually a Gun and that it's a TOY MADE OUT OF PLASTIC; how in the Hole of Zeus's BUTT does he justify Wreckless Endangerment and Endangering the Welfare of a Minor?! WHERE'S THE DANGER?! FEAR IS NOT DANGER!

Ba- hish... flerghen!..!

The idiocy...

~LT

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Cops should be the first line of defense in preventing this kind of BS but more and more it's arrest first and sort it out later, it's no different than the zero tolerance policies of schools. It's convenient in that it reduces your need to have to think from one situation to the other.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I hate that type of woman. You know, does nothing but look for reasons to yell at other people's kids, or in this case just other people in general! Looks for reasons to call the cops on people, yet her kids must be perfect.

Like the one I met once. We run her snot kids off for breaking windows at an abandoned building, and she comes and accosts us for yelling at her idiot son and his friend that "would never do anything stupid like that." Give me a break lady.

Damned busybodies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They didn't even confront him in the park, the police had to actively search him out and find him at home?? I'm sure there wasn't anything more important going on while they wasted all this time.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I hate that type of woman. You know, does nothing but look for reasons to yell at other people's kids, or in this case just other people in general! Looks for reasons to call the cops on people, yet her kids must be perfect.

Like the one I met once. We run her snot kids off for breaking windows at an abandoned building, and she comes and accosts us for yelling at her idiot son and his friend that "would never do anything stupid like that." Give me a break lady.

Damned busybodies.

Well... if you'd like to share your impassioned opinions with the tattle-tale, Ms. Leni Calas, directly you can email her at mama@themamasnetwork.com. :ar15:

Would be nice if her inbox got flooded. Every day. For about a week :D

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Curious as to where the resisting arrest charge came in. The article mentioned him being handcuffed in front of his family, but nothing an incident during the arrest...

What a den of politically correct stupidity. If he and/or his child were shooting the gun toward the other kids or parents, sure, say something, but what harm was being done?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I grew up in Western NY, & I'd been chatting with friends (from back home) about how, as kids, we used to play paintball in the woods in our neghborhood. How we'd likely get in trouble, have SWAT called out, etc. nowadays. 2 days later this story pops up. Glad I moved away from there.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Quisling FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queens-Mamas/252006307122

“I mean, he’s brandishing a firearm and I don’t care if that firearm is plastic. That’s unacceptable.”
    Jawohl, ve must not haff ze toy gunz in our vunderful reich, er, city!

From their page also:
    http://www.queensmamas.com/queens_m...uards-more-art-said-one-boston-principal.html

Boy, they should be running the world! Imagine!! :bs:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lar-borough-blog-queensmamas-article-1.470340

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    look for reasons to yell at other people's kids, or in this case just other people in general! Looks for reasons to call the cops on people, yet her kids must be perfect.
    Have I ever met a few of those! Case in point; it's not limited to gender specificity.

They didn't even confront him in the park, the police had to actively search him out and find him at home??
    I missed that.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    “You cannot run around with a realistic looking gun. It’s against the law, and you could get arrested and actually go to jail.”
    No it's not. GUYS. IT'S LEGAL BUT DON't DO IT. YOU COULD BE ARRESTED. said no freedom loving American ever.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Quisling FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queens-Mamas/252006307122

Jawohl, ve must not haff ze toy gunz in our vunderful reich, er, city!

IKNOWRIGHT?! Sometimes I feel like this:
    No-Nazi-Salute-01-634x413.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    ... don't think I'm ever going to spend a dime in NYC again. Glad I moved out of there in '93.

I was hoping to someday visit the Twin Towers site. But now, I don't think I will ever return to the state of NY, at least not until the current regime is replaced and constitutional law re-established. That will probably not happen in my lifetime, I hope I'm wrong.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    So, it was a real pellet gun? Was he really shooting pellets at a tree? Did he really hand it to his kids and they were then pointing said pellet gun at other kids?

Back when I was little, our pellet guns were metal, but his gun looked like it was cheap plastic.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom