Merrillville
    Yes, Si, Ya!

and remember...
    bigbrother.JPG

at your place of work
    at your home
    when you sleep
    when you eat

I was translating for people that don't know you're "1984" kick.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    The title to the article is misleading.
    In the city of New York it is ILLEGAL to have a 'bb gun' WITHOUT a license from the city. In the state of new york an "airsoft gun" is considered a firearm as well.

Is it illegal to own an airsoft gun in NYC? - Yahoo! Answers

What a set of messed up laws/ordiances they have.
    :faint:

I have no idea how they can consider airsoft guns firearms.

I bought one a few weeks ago to scare off some starlings, and you could hit them, and they wouldn't even fly off. I think I've been hit with rubber bands and spit balls that pack more punch than an airsoft gun.

Uh oh. I probably just gave them an idea.

They'll be off arresting kids on federal weapons charges for spitball guns in no time...

I grew up in Western NY, & I'd been chatting with friends (from back home) about how, as kids, we used to play paintball in the woods in our neghborhood. How we'd likely get in trouble, have SWAT called out, etc. nowadays. 2 days later this story pops up. Glad I moved away from there.

Another WNY native here, and we did get the cops called on us a few times. No SWAT though. Thankfully they weren't as tenacious as these cops, and we were able to flee without being tracked down to our homes.

redgreenrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Decatur county
    Well you will get arrested shortly over a super sized drink , what is this world coming too

People like those b***hes just make New York that much more scary a place to visit or live. It's bad enough worrying about be a mugged or worse. Now we have to constantly worry about attacks from people like this. Can't you charge this lady with harassment or something? There has to be a way to counter these b****rds! :xmad:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    People like those b***hes just make New York that much more scary a place to visit or live. It's bad enough worrying about be a mugged or worse. Now we have to constantly worry about attacks from people like this. Can't you charge this lady with harassment or something? There has to be a way to counter these b****rds! :xmad:

In their mind they were heroes.

Top Bottom