• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Voyager - none with a wave like feature.

No knife I get will be used for anything but cutting. The swisstool will still be carried. I'm really down to the two choices I listed above, unless somebody can point me to something from crkt.

nothing you would get from CRKT will better than an endura just because the steel is way better. on the steel note also it will handily beat the the cold steel as well. while kershaw has no waved models the speedsafe is uber quick and they many many models suited for nothing but cutting and you can get them in a variety of blade steels.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    for the price

My EDC is a spyderco that was put together in China using 8Cr13MoV steel and I carry it over a couple of benchmades and several other knives that languish in the safe. It's stout and holds a shaving sharp edge with only an occasional touch up on the strop unless I abuse it.

For sharpening I use the Smith system and some Mother's Aluminum Polish on a piece of an old belt for a strop. And I always use the last stone at the steeper angle to the blade to form a smaller edge. Seems to hold up better that way.:yesway:

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    nothing you would get from CRKT will better than an endura just because the steel is way better. on the steel note also it will handily beat the the cold steel as well. while kershaw has no waved models the speedsafe is uber quick and they many many models suited for nothing but cutting and you can get them in a variety of blade steels.

Good to know. I'm leaning towards the Endura, but that Ti-lite is pretty sexy. Trying to avoid buying on the bling factor.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    My Endura is on a UPS truck right now on its way to my house. This of course is the latest UPS delivery I've ever gotten.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    My Endura is on a UPS truck right now on its way to my house. This of course is the latest UPS delivery I've ever gotten.

I hate you UPS. They canceled delivery today and tracking now shows it'll be here tomorrow. Jerks got my hopes up only to crush them down!

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I've carried a Kershaw blur tanto and its been the best folder I've ever had. The Buck 110 i carried for many years was hard to beat but the blur did do that. It has gone threw so much abuse and still has a good edge. You are not suppose to cut on aluminum but I do with it. All in all its a great knife and its fast and smooth opening.

Top Bottom