• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where do you even begin to buy or look for armored vans?

I mean, the price of body armor alone isn't cheap. I'm thinking an entire van in armor can't be cheap either...

That one was on ebay for 8500........ bottom of the heavy.com link in the OP

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't care if it was stopped on its own or not. Disabling a van full of **** heads who are attacking police was absolutely the right call. Doing it safely from a distance with 800 grains of love is completely reasonable.

No argument there. SWAT showed admirable restraint. Civilians would have fired for effect early on.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Man sounds like no one knows exactly what happened especially the media! The reporting and what you see in the article is even wrong... However, the dude who the got seems like a real loon, and I am glad no one was hurt!

Wait a minute. The media got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could that be?

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Nothing a shaped charge wouldn't have taken care of. I went over to another blog TTAG and made the mistake of reading the comments after I watched the video. It amazes me the people who were on the side of the wing nut in the van. It illustrates what happens when the media and the white house declares war on law enforcement. Sometimes negotiations fail. Sometimes people forfit their right to breath by the ignorance of their own actions thru no fault of the police. This is a example of 800 grains of medication needed followed by slapping the clacker.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I place the blame for this crap squarely on the shoulders of the media. They created it and they should own it. All they want to report is the made-up narrative that cops are racist killers. There is no less than a mountain of imperical evidence that disproves that narrative but the lack of testicular fortitude to report the actual truth and call a spade a spade fans the flames worse than Al or Jessie ever could. This negligent dereliction of duty is bordering on criminal and is absolutely without ethics whatsoever. Those in charge of these media outlets should be ashamed of themselves, at a minimum, and held accountable for their reckless "reporting".

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I place the blame for this crap squarely on the shoulders of the media. They created it and they should own it. All they want to report is the made-up narrative that cops are racist killers. There is no less than a mountain of imperical evidence that disproves that narrative but the lack of testicular fortitude to report the actual truth and call a spade a spade fans the flames worse than Al or Jessie ever could. This negligent dereliction of duty is bordering on criminal and is absolutely without ethics whatsoever. Those in charge of these media outlets should be ashamed of themselves, at a minimum, and held accountable for their reckless "reporting".
    One of my old cop buddies always says...."Follow the Money" and you'll find the culprit. I think it's making as much sense now as it ever has.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein I haven't watched it lately. I don't know any real police officers either.

Hey

Let him speak!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Ballsy? Yes. But courageous and brave? No that's what the cops were you stupid [just gonna quit right there].

The dang media has lost track of the meaning of words completely. They just cheapened the meaning to the point that every loon that wants to shoot at a cop is courageous. No word about the cops bravery though. The definition of hero keeps getting bigger.

Thanks for posting that GPIA7R, but now my BP is up, lol.

Top Bottom