• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ballsy? Yes. But courageous and brave? No that's what the cops were you stupid [just gonna quit right there].

The dang media has lost track of the meaning of words completely. They just cheapened the meaning to the point that every loon that wants to shoot at a cop is courageous. No word about the cops bravery though. The definition of hero keeps getting bigger.

Thanks for posting that GPIA7R, but now my BP is up, lol.

Well in the purest sense yes, it's "courageous and brave," but since we typically assign those words to honorable, good, or just actions, that anchor may have just ended her career; which probably should happen. Journalists should have a better grasp on how words are understood, and the fact that this chick doesn't, probably means she should be unemployed.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Journalists' jobs are to deal in words like scarface dealt in cocaine. They should be every bit as masterful at their craft as he was at his. If they cannot do that, they need to find another line of work.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The family of Kooky McKookypants speaks: Dallas police shooter?s father says ?liberal people? drove son to ?breaking point?

"Jim Boulware said liberal policies had spurred a Child Protective Services investigation after he choked his mother two years ago, which landed him in jail for three weeks – until his father bailed him out."

Darn that CPS anywho. It's like not you are not allowed to attempt to kill the mother of your children anymore. This case is about Property Rights, and Freedom, and Liberty.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The family of Kooky McKookypants speaks: Dallas police shooter?s father says ?liberal people? drove son to ?breaking point?

"Jim Boulware said liberal policies had spurred a Child Protective Services investigation after he choked his mother two years ago, which landed him in jail for three weeks – until his father bailed him out."

Darn that CPS anywho. It's like not you are not allowed to attempt to kill the mother of your children anymore. This case is about Property Rights, and Freedom, and Liberty.

So much for "violence always comes from the left".

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, yeah, we've heard it before. "He's not really a rightist", "They're not really christians". Accept it, Kirk. Political violence can come from either end of the spectrum and does.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You do realize that it was Kooky's father who used the term "liberal".

It is my experience with these cop killers that they are just lunatics, not political at all. If they are political, they reject the Right/Left spectrum and subscribe to the notion that "I am a special snowflake and have it all figured out" label.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    There are violent criminals with right wing ideals. This man operated out of frustration with his personal situation. But when people commit political violence out of an attempt to further an agenda, they are almost invariably left wing. Case in point: every person who has assassinated or made the physical attempt of assassinating a US President has been a left wing radical.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Political violence always comes from the Left.

This CPS/Cop hating lunatic was off the chart.

You do realize that it was Kooky's father who used the term "liberal".

It is my experience with these cop killers that they are just lunatics, not political at all. If they are political, they reject the Right/Left spectrum and subscribe to the notion that "I am a special snowflake and have it all figured out" label.

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Details are sketchy, but Metropolitan Police Department sources close to the investigation say the shooters shouted that “this is the start of a revolution” before opening fire on the officers, and draped their bodies with cloth showing a Revolutionary War-era flag. Investigators have also found paraphernalia associated with white supremacists....

They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”

Obviously leftist liberals.

I guess we are to assume the KKK was a group of lefties, too? Seems to me they engaged in acts of political violence upon occasion.

Nope, no violence from the right. If they are violent, they are just lunatics and not reflective upon the group, even if their violence was motivated by a extreme version of the group's core beliefs. Where have I seen you take the exact opposite stance where acts of the individual call for the reeducation of the group? Oh, right.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wasn't sure if this was worth a new thread, so dug up this one.

Basically, dude singlehandedly took on the federal building in Dallas. Sorta. He was the only one that ended up dead. (Good news there.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...g-fire-outside-dallas-court-building-n1018251

His social media stuff had all the usual 4chan/incel/defend the republic stuff.

As he'll be painted as one of "us" (you know, gun loving "ists" of every ilk) do we mourn his death or cheer his martyrdom. I want to get it right when the press knocks on my door.

Purple if you're really THAT dense.:n00b:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just watched some videos of this freak on the Daily Mail UK, this guy was OUT there? Less than 2 years served, wonder what led to him leaving, Ive got some suspicions based on the videos.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I6wgdoe.jpg

Top Bottom