• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Newscaster just opened a can of whoopass on the witnesses to the takedown that didnt understand why they pulled the guy out of the crowd. :

(paraphrased) "these 'eyewitnesses are clueless' they were looking for a suspect wearing camo pants and a bulletproof vest. This gentleman was wearing camo pants and a bulletproof vest. If you dont understand these facts, you are an idiot" .

That's one perspective....think outside the box. Given "why" this protest was going on, you can't see any other reason why a black man might be wearing a bulletproof vest? Not saying that's how it is, but the attire wouldn't look all that out of place by a protester trying to make his point.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Newscaster just opened a can of whoopass on the witnesses to the takedown that didnt understand why they pulled the guy out of the crowd. :

(paraphrased) "these 'eyewitnesses are clueless' they were looking for a suspect wearing camo pants and a bulletproof vest. This gentleman was wearing camo pants and a bulletproof vest. If you dont understand these facts, you are an idiot".

It really annoys me when the reporters immediately interview any witness they can. Most of the witnesses are completely clueless.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I haven't seen anyone try to blame this on the NRA yet, but it's still early.

They will probably be former Branch Davidians who will blame their rage on Director Comey giving HRC a pass. NRA and GOA membership cards will be on their person...

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    I've read that three officers have passed. These shooters seem semi pro... This wasn't an impromptu shooting. What the hell...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Picture of one of the gunman released. He was walking through the crowd with rifle in hand at one point.

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    I read that the president was upset about the police killing that black man...

I wonder if he will have any thoughts on innocents being gunned down? Maybe more gun control will help.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time to shut that **** down. There are some legitimate uses of mandatory curfews and marial law. This kinda smells like one of them.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Time to shut that **** down. There are some legitimate uses of mandatory curfews and marial law. This kinda smells like one of them.

Forget martial law and Posse Comitatus bring in the Army and their hunter-killers get these guys.

logain

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Fishers
    On going situation with shots still being fired and people are still out there trying to take cell phone videos...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    And now I'm getting chatter from the antis blaming "assault weapons". Less than two hours. I think that's a new record for the antis.

Possibility of pipe bombs or incendiary devices once again stated.

Top Bottom