• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    spent some range time with this rifle, and I have to say if I can shoot it this good, I cant imagine what a good shooter can do with it!

1st pic, 10 rounds about 20 yards breaking in the rifle (clean after each bullet for 5 rounds, then every 5 rounds after that for 25 rounds, all I did was pull a bore snake thru it) but this is 10 rounds of Winchester m22 bulk ammo
    View attachment 67246
    the pic is sideways, I really didn't expect much from this ammo, plus it was after our weekly pin shoot, I only had 20 minuets till that range closed
    after reading on a few forums and facebook, most people are saying they are getting the best groups with cci standard velocity, so last sunday I headed back to the range, had more time, but it was kinda hot, I spent about 3 hours put a few through the rpr, and also put some thru my new tac sol paclite upper on my 22/45, man that little 22/44 has some recoil!, but that's a different story

so this is a pic of 10 rounds at 44 yards (a friend has a pretty cool laser rangefinder!) with cci sv
    View attachment 67247
    also sideways

so far, I'm really impressed, when I get a little better, and I find the right ammo, I'm sure the group's will shrink. personally I'm hoping for quarter size 10 shot groups at 50 yards, and dime size 3 shot groups at the same

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    spent some range time with this rifle, and I have to say if I can shoot it this good, I cant imagine what a good shooter can do with it!

1st pic, 10 rounds about 20 yards breaking in the rifle (clean after each bullet for 5 rounds, then every 5 rounds after that for 25 rounds, all I did was pull a bore snake thru it) but this is 10 rounds of Winchester m22 bulk ammo
    View attachment 67246
    the pic is sideways, I really didn't expect much from this ammo, plus it was after our weekly pin shoot, I only had 20 minuets till that range closed
    after reading on a few forums and facebook, most people are saying they are getting the best groups with cci standard velocity, so last sunday I headed back to the range, had more time, but it was kinda hot, I spent about 3 hours put a few through the rpr, and also put some thru my new tac sol paclite upper on my 22/45, man that little 22/44 has some recoil!, but that's a different story

so this is a pic of 10 rounds at 44 yards (a friend has a pretty cool laser rangefinder!) with cci sv
    View attachment 67247
    also sideways

so far, I'm really impressed, when I get a little better, and I find the right ammo, I'm sure the group's will shrink. personally I'm hoping for quarter size 10 shot groups at 50 yards, and dime size 3 shot groups at the same

Very nice. I'm thinking of picking one up, even though I really don't need one.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    4Ekw6NF.jpg

Works ok. Shoots well with SK std.

zCB5WHv.jpg

Like the Tikka in .17 hmr better.

Top Bottom