• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've been told by several people that I like chocolate more than any straight man they know. I will not apologize, I will not back down. "Too much chocolate" is how I intend to die. That, or being hit by a large meteorite. Or being shot by a jealous husband when I'm 94.

Well I should say so.
    I like chocolate more than ANY man..... straight or gay...... and probably most women too. There's only a few women that I like more than I like chocolate. :rolleyes:

wait.... now I'm confused.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gobal??
    That's something you do, not something you drink. :):

Damn thumbs. Missed the “e”. Goebel. It’s a really cheep beer Stroh’s marketed back in the day. Maybe they still have it. I don’t know. I haven’t drank beer since the late 80s. You could get a whole case for a couple of dollars. But damn you’d pay at the toilet the next day.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Well I should say so.
    I like chocolate more than ANY man..... straight or gay...... and probably most women too.
    In the interest of turning everything into a competition, I'll say I like chocolate more than you do. I plundered the stores a week after Easter to get 70% off bunnies and eggs. Now I have 2 full boxes of Cadbury eggs (caramel and chocolate filled, 1 each) and about 70 bunnies vacuum sealed in storage. Only Dove and Russel Stover and a few Godiva - none of that Palmer crap. They have a lot of nerve labeling that "chocolate."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My best friend's little sister was a Girl Scout and she wanted to know if I wanted cookies her first year of selling them. I told her to put me down for 5 boxes of Thin Mints. After she marked it down, I told her "No! Not those little ones. Five BIG boxes of Thin Mints."
    She freaked out. I bought 5 cases a year from her for a long time.
    I think they were like 2 bucks per small box back then but still, that was a lot of coin for a paperboy.

During the off season I usually sold a bunch to my stoner friends so I got some return for my investment.

Younger I also used to sneak into my sister's Easter basket and spoon out and eat all the innards of those large chocolate eggs with flat bottoms that each come in decorative boxes. But still leaving the outer shells intact. I was really good about putting them all back as though nobody had touched them. Except that after they were a bit too light to be believable or if I broke one and tried to lick/repair it together. I'd always get caught. But I remember that I kept doing it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You people are SICK!

Allowing mint to taint your chocolate? Really?

You call yourselves chocolate lovers. Real chocolate lovers are purists.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You people are SICK!

Allowing mint to taint your chocolate? Really?

You call yourselves chocolate lovers. Real chocolate lovers are purists.

I understand your point.
    Every time I think just pure chocolate is the way, I end up adding other flavors and then I'm not sure which way to go. I think it might take a lifetime of experimenting and sampling to get a better understanding of how to truly enjoy chocolate.
    A chocolaty work in progress, if you will.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not a fan of just chocolate by itself, but add nuts and/or peanut butter then I'm all over it. And for the record, not a big fan of Thin Mints either. It's not the taste that I mind, but the chocolate coating prevents the proper absorption of milk. :):

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It's all about the chocolate starfish.
    3b86749fb496ab8e3d3af71dfe924f41.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not a fan of just chocolate by itself, but add nuts and/or peanut butter then I'm all over it. And for the record, not a big fan of Thin Mints either. It's not the taste that I mind, but the chocolate coating prevents the proper absorption of milk. :):

Chocolate and peanut butter is proof that God loves us.

Top Bottom