• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Blacks are 13% of the population but about 50% of the violent criminals.

Blacks are 13% of the population but receive about 50% of the welfare payments from government.

I believe that is a very strong correlation which may lead us to believe causation.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I remember another statistic that does not take race into consideration. Don't remember the exact numbers but it was in the 80% range for each situation. Percent of those convicted of murder that were already felons was around 80%. Percent of those murdered who were already felons was also around 80%. Now factor in how many killed had nothing to do with what was going on except being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you have a low murder rate. Jim.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The violence issues we have will never be solved until we solve the poverty issues we have in these large urban areas...

And the poverty issues in large urban areas will never be solved as long as Democrat politicians stand to gain votes by promoting a culture of victimhood and dependency.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    I couldn't quite fathom the depth of the problem until yesterday.
    A neighbor -- a ~50-year-old black woman -- initiated a conversation about BLM, and flat out told me that "numbers don't matter."
    The only thing that matters, she said, is her experience.
    She also said that all white people are treated better by the police than all black people. Literally.

A real eye-opener: it's not about who's got correct numbers, no; some (many? most?) people flat out refuse to even consider them.

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    Another example is a friend's colleague @ Lilly: a black woman with a PhD.
    She literally said every time her husband goes to his (white collar) work she is scared he'll be stopped by police (?) and shot (?!).
    Brainwashing is complete.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    "I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

Not my words but who can deny this? :):

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    It's not just blacks who are brainwashed. Hence all the white folk getting down on their knees asking for forgiveness for something they had absolutely no part in... :rolleyes:

Oh, most certainly. It appears, for the past 60 or so years, whites were told to "not see color", and blacks were effectively told the complete opposite.
    Reaping what was sown.

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    "I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

Not my words but who can deny this? :):

This... This is beautiful
    I wonder who crafted this gem...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom