• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    funny there was another thread where the same old (eyes blinder group you know who you are) was saying there was no examples of unconstitutional laws that was enforced by a police or police force (this story seems to fit ).....like I have stated before if its a law most officers who are enforcing it are just enforcing the law in there eyes.

So if a national semi-auto weapons ban was passed into law you really think most officers will not enforce said law .....sadly no:twocents:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    This sort of :bs: is going to get people killed, sooner or later.
    This guy went quietly. Will everyone in D.C. submit to chains in such a docile fashion?
    This sort of :bs: is going to get people killed, sooner or later. The legislature either does not realize this, or it realizes this and simply does not care.

"The conflict has been building for over half a century, and once again warning flags are frantically waving while the instigators rush headlong toward the abyss, and their doom. It is my hope that these people will stop and reverse their course before they reach the point where such reversal is no longer possible.” - John Ross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Warrantless searches, a raid based on previously discredited accusations? There seems to. be an awful lot of abuse of LE authority going on in this case. I'm glad to hear this guy isn't rolling over and pleading guilty to these trumped up charges. Hopefully a judge throws the whole case out.

Police in DC do this because most people don't fight back.

We can hope it will get thrown out but I'm willing to bet he'll get the proverbial book thrown at him...he doesn't have the proper connections to "get away with it".

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    at face value, simply outrageous

Seems to me,from all I read,that this case is truly just as was stated in the article.My question to you and other LEOs is,What should be done??The man is guilty of a crime that is not truly a crime...Something in me hopes he purchases some real firepower,then makes another phone call and "confesses" that now he IS armed.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Because that would be a real help to his or anyone else's cause. :rolleyes:

We can continue to bury our heads in the sand if we wish...We should continue to use the ballot box as long as we can...THIS gentleman in DC is just about out of good options,and we are not as secure in Indiana as we think.Do you think he should accept some real penalty for his terrible crime?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    We can continue to bury our heads in the sand if we wish...We should continue to use the ballot box as long as we can...THIS gentleman in DC is just about out of good options,and we are not as secure in Indiana as we think.Do you think he should accept some real penalty for his terrible crime?

No, I don't. And you weren't referring to the ballot box, you were advocating an armed confrontation.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    It would not turn out good for him...But sometimes standing on principle is necessary,whatever the cost. Martyrs have accomplished quite a lot,historically speaking.Rosa Parks should have gone to the back of the bus...she defied the law.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is exactly what is coming. Whether it happens in 2014 if the republicans lose the house, or later down the line, its going to happen. they will fix any election they need to, they have already wrecked the economy, they will find a way, because there are not enough people in gov't who will stand up for the citizens of this country and as it was founded.

Top Bottom