• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I went and saw it in IMAX last night with my wife, we both really enjoyed it. Anyone else watched this yet?

Fair warning- not exactly the most "family friendly" movie. But it's rated R and you probably knew that already. :):

Ryan-Reynolds-Official-Deadpool-Movie-Costume-First-Look.jpg

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Saw it early release on Thursday night. Awesome show. Yes, it is in your face crude. Stepbrothers was worse so it's not horrible.

The jokes and references come in a mile a minute so keep your ears on. Opening credits are the best. :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Thinking about it, not really into "superhero" movies but I heard this has quite a bit of dark humor in it, right up my alley. Also thinking about the "Fifth Wave", not really sure about this one. Sci Fi has always been my favorite genre and the previews look decent but something about it. . . . .

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thinking about it, not really into "superhero" movies but I heard this has quite a bit of dark humor in it, right up my alley. Also thinking about the "Fifth Wave", not really sure about this one. Sci Fi has always been my favorite genre and the previews look decent but something about it. . . . .

Fifth wave was horrible. FYI.
    Yes, this is a dark humor riff from start to finish.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Great movie, do not take your children!

I would say 16yrs old would be the youngest, but they are your children, so do as you see fit.

(Note: I am the guy that made the mistake of taking his two nephews to see "Watchmen" when they were 10 and 16.) lol

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Watched it this afternoon and loved it. Did anyone catch the Hardcore Henry preview? Seems like an interesting concept,first person movie the whole time. Also 10 Cloverfield Lane seems interesting. No do not take any kids, very violent, lots of cussing and nudity/sex montage.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I can only imagine how spoiled and bratty the kid is if moms always making sure things go his way! Especially going as far as changing a movie! I can't wait til it comes out on blu-Ray I'm sure there is all types of outakes and second takes.

Top Bottom