• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Why is this an issue? I've never seen so many grown men want everything changed for their pleasure.

Where does it stop? Is someone going to get butthurt that they have to see posts from nwi if they live in central Indiana? What if I only know 1 word? Should I have to see 2 words abound every morning? I don't own a cz yet I see cz posts.

This really is ridiculous and the fact that people don't care that they're wasting other people's time by placating their whims is shameful.
    :+1:

Now even INGO needs to be a safe space with trigger warnings. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever heard of someone threatening (LOL) to not read the classifieds anymore because there are too many guns listed for sale.

We're gonna lose the next war. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The President will still be able to see it and declassify it if he wants…
    Yes. He has sole constitutional authority. Even over classified pineapple pizza classified material and he can share it with our enemies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't see a problem.
    If we don't want people to be advertisers, then we shouldn't be taking their $$$$

I see ads I don't want... scroll, scroll, scroll.

:dunno:

Is it any different than a member selling 20 guns and listing them individually?

And I agree with @marvin02 , I think individual listings are better than grouped listings.
    Though, I don't care how someone puts them up, and don't want a rule about it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good morning. I want to apologize to everyone for stirring up a hornets nest. When I talked to the Gentleman about being a paid advertiser I was told I could use classifieds to market inventory. I was not told of any limitations or specific requirements for doing this. As a business we are trying to get our products to the eyes of firearms owners. Again I apologize if we upset anyone.
    I ain't mad. Best of luck with the business.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    This. Nothing wrong with making improvements but this certainly isn’t worth fighting over.
    Thank you. That is all I am trying to do is improve the site and suggest things. Several advertisers have said they do not post much in the classifieds in order to not clutter the classifieds. If they had their own section, they would not have to worry about that and post more. That supports firearms dealers. I am not against firearm dealers at all. I shop at many of them.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    Pk paid to play, end of story move on. :coffee:
    No one is trying to restrict PK’s right to post. Merely suggesting that dealers and private owner ads be in different sections. Classifieds will be clogged if other dealers do the same thing.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    Why is this an issue? I've never seen so many grown men want everything changed for their pleasure.

Where does it stop? Is someone going to get butthurt that they have to see posts from nwi if they live in central Indiana? What if I only know 1 word? Should I have to see 2 words abound every morning? I don't own a cz yet I see cz posts.

This really is ridiculous and the fact that people don't care that they're wasting other people's time by placating their whims is shameful.
    All I am doing to try and improve something I see as a potential issue. I put this in the forum suggestion section of INGO. Which if I am correct that is what this area is for. If the moderators look at it and don’t like then that is fine. If they like it and think it will improve the site then great. No one is butthurt over anything.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    I welcome your presence and the presence of other advertisers.

You have done nothing wrong. You are following the rules and using your paid access as you were told you could.

The opening poster has the majority of his posts in the classifieds, IMO the competition is actually the problem. Thank you for paying to support the site.
    I have actually paid many times to be a site supporter on this site. The software has not locked me out so it must be satisfied with my post count.

Top Bottom