• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got so much positive feedback from the November Open Carry night that people were asking when the next event would occur. Many of the people who were asking were not even INGO members, but they loved the "gun show" :draw: that took place and want to come back for the next one! Consequently I'm going to turn the next cigar night into another INGO cigar night.

Thursday Dec 5, 6pm to 9pm

J. Fuego Origen Cigars at the 1101 Cigar Lounge will sponsor

:ingo: NWI INGO Open Carry Night :ingo:

cigar_origen_box.png

J. Fuego is a small cigar company that is known for blending some of the best cigars in the world that are sold by other cigar companies! J. Fuego is the company behind several "TOP 25" and "BEST VALUE" cigars, but its a company you likely have never heard of because the cigars that they make, that win awards, have traditionally been made in the J. Fuego factory and sold under other brand names. Now, stepping out from behind the curtain, J. Fuego is releasing their own cigars. Their newly introduced ORIGEN series has already been given a "92" rating by Cigar Afficinado Magazine, other ratings are pending from the cigar media.

As with all our NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Nights . . . you do not need to purchase anything, you do not need to smoke a cigar, you do not need to Open Carry.

The guitar player is booked. The night is reserved. Let's meet up and have some fun.

Let's make this another LONG ARM event so bring a rifle/shotgun/bazooka/flame thrower, or what have you and lets have another big gun show & tell.

Picture6-1.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm glad you had good response from people. Two women and a man walked in, and the one woman's eyes got big.
    I was wondering how they took it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm not going to be able to make this one :( The wife has something going one that night. With it being a school night for the kids a babysitter out. Hope you all have fun.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This just to commingle with other guys on the forum or for another reason?
    Cigars, guns, and company.
    Said by the man who is a 'regular' weekly inhabitant at the lounge but never smokes a cigar.

These events are supposed to be fun. They are simple get togethers. For those who want to Open Carry a handgun, this is a friendly place to come with a handgun on your hip. For those who've never OC'd and always wondered if it would be strange, this is a comfortable way to pop your OC cherry. For those who just like to talk about guns and hang out, this is a good venue for that activity.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    This just to commingle with other guys on the forum or for another reason?

T-star and I make nearly every one of these events, neither of us smoke. it 's just a good time, lot's of BS'n, good music, great friends

followed IMMEDIATLY by a shower and laundry when we get home!!! :):

Top Bottom